Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone heading to Big Bear TTORA takeoverthis weekend?

Old 08-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone heading to Big Bear TTORA takeoverthis weekend?

Anyone here going to Big Bear this weekend? TTORA is having their "takeover". seeing if anyone here is going too.

I plan on camping Friday through Sunday. Sunday Ninorth and I are planning to go to the hotsprings and wondered what others plans are.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
its all good. next time
Old 08-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
last time we bumped into ttora folks they were complete dicks
Old 08-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
one kid at my school is a member of ttora... total DBag. tells me tacomaworld is gay and all that. i asked if ttora told him to paint his wheels with primer.. he said it last longer than normal paint... total douche always flipping me off when eh drive around and all that.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
one kid at my school is a member of ttora... total DBag. tells me tacomaworld is gay and all that. i asked if ttora told him to paint his wheels with primer.. he said it last longer than normal paint... total douche always flipping me off when eh drive around and all that.
straight up primer only?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #7

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
yea, it happens.

last run i went on with them i was "the weak link"
No fun when a certain few of them like to pick on the under dog. Constantly "your not going to make it". It was fun to prove them wrong and make it though...

If people were heading up there itd be cool to get enough of us to do our own thing if things get annoying...
Old 08-18-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I may be hiking to Switzer Falls but if that falls through, Big Bear is always amazing
Old 08-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #9

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you get shitty people everywhere. Ive met some real assholes on this site out on the trail too. People littering, doing stupid shit, overall disrespectful. But ive also met some of the best guys that would give you the shirt off their back.

Some of the TTORA crew are all about "i can drive over a bigger rock than you" which to me is similar to the vid floating around of the two big lifted trucks pulling each other.

Im in it for the adventure, no drama, no dick swingin', just have fun doing what you love to do
Old 08-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Im in it for the adventure, no drama, no dick swingin', just have fun doing what you love to do
x2, last time i checked we all here to have fun with our trucks
Old 08-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
straight up primer only?
straight up primer only... hahahha.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 PM   #12
Quote:
straight up primer only... hahahha.
rad brooo
Old 08-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
rad brooo
he's a doucher hahaha. oh well i laugh cause i knw he is jealous of my TW sticker
Old 08-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #14

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
my wheels are brushed aluminum... rock brushed :P
Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #15
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be up at holcomb campground by 9pm.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #16

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I'll be up at holcomb campground by 9pm.
Did you go on any runs?
Old 08-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #17
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, I went on the easy run with Sparky then we finished off at Gold Mtn even though I'm in a prerunner.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #18

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Ya, I went on the easy run with Sparky then we finished off at Gold Mtn even though I'm in a prerunner.
you did gold in a prerunner????

it was tore up! 4x4 were having all sorts o trouble
Old 08-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #19

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
you did gold in a prerunner????

it was tore up! 4x4 were having all sorts o trouble

Ya, kinda. Since there were only 3 of us, Sparky decided he wanted to complete the day with an adventure. When we got to the first obstacle, obviously I couldn't make it up so I went to the left side and he had to pull me up. When we got to the second obstacle I got half way and he pulled me up from there. When we hit the third obstacle I got half way and he pulled me up again. He knew he was going to have to pull me up so he was up for the challenge. My truck was struggling with all the loose, slippery rocks all the way up. Any time I stopped I had a real hard time getting started again. It was fun but I wouldn't do it again. To much stress on my truck trying to climb. I need to realign my truck since my steering is off.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:01 PM   #20
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What? I like the people over at TTORA. Most of them can be dicks especially scuba. He talks a lot of sh&^. Hahaha.

Most of those guys are pretty smart though.