Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

wish you could have but ur broke

Old 08-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #21
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hind sight being 20/20, I wish I'd had the foresight when I bought my 2000 TRD (& I had the money to do it then) to do a complete SAS, dumping the IFS 4x, hopefully one day soon.....

to whippersnapper: good choice on the Challenger, I'm a bit old school though & would seek out the coveted 425HP 426 w/4 speed prolly a 71' or 72'
i like old school. Her is what my g/f has. I know it is not the challenger but it is wicked to drive .
Old 08-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #22
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could get my build done alot sooner going on 3 years
Attached Thumbnails
wish you could have but ur broke-dsc01829.jpg  
Old 08-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's it huh?

If we're going all-in I'm going for an aluminum Relentless Fab bumper, Demello sliders, snorkel, supercharger, sun roof, leather seats w/ heaters, projector conversion kit from TRS and a new hood w/ scoop
Old 08-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
to whippersnapper: good choice on the Challenger, I'm a bit old school though & would seek out the coveted 425HP 426 w/4 speed prolly a 71' or 72'
That would be nice but you have to be well off or lucky to own a classic car. Also I would choose a 79 Plymouth Road Runner if I were to have a car from that era.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #25
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by okboatie1 View Post
I thought that was supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth

How about a lifetime supply of Plasti-Dip!
its only happy during the summer with all the girls comming in bahahah

only good thing is the 16 passes a year that sign in 3 people each pass
Old 08-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #27
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Sadly (or happily depending on how you look at it), if I stay on this website I'll probably end up doing most of those mods over the next couple years. The blower is about the only one I most likely will never go for.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Sadly (or happily depending on how you look at it), if I stay on this website I'll probably end up doing most of those mods over the next couple years. The blower is about the only one I most likely will never go for.
same here. I live on this thing .
Old 08-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #29
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
Wish I could get my build done alot sooner going on 3 years
If you need money I'll take that axle off your hands
Old 08-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #30
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
so that new srt challenger would run you like 46,000 or more when all said an down :$
Dude it is American. They will let it go for like 35. My truck was 30 before taxes. The only reason I bought my truck the same day I went shopping was because my Ranger was falling apart. If it wasn't I would have kept saving money for a down.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #31
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
On a small scale........LCE header for my 4 cyl.

On a grand scale.....a big ole private island with a house big enough for the whole family to live in, have solar & wind generators, spring, septic, garden, self contained compound with a giant cache of zombie poppin weaponery.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #33
kfree1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kfree1's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Taco, but I would love to get take it out and get it dirty! I'm stuck to making it look good without being able to take it out. Not even TRD! My parents were cheap when they bought it for me when i was in High School in 05....
Old 08-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #34
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
On a small scale........LCE header for my 4 cyl.

On a grand scale.....a big ole waterfront piece of property with a house big enough for the whole family to live in, have solar, wind, ng generator, spring, septic, garden off the grid self contained capability compound with a cache of zombie poppin weaponery.
that would be nice.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #35
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could get my rear end and cage work done. Hopefully soon
Old 08-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #36
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree1 View Post
I love my Taco, but I would love to get take it out and get it dirty! I'm stuck to making it look good without being able to take it out. Not even TRD! My parents were cheap when they bought it for me when i was in High School in 05....
Your parents were cheap when they bought you a Tacoma? Wow
Old 08-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #38
Banned
Quote:
ok but with tax and lic it will be close to 40k. sharon was 36k, when all said and done it was 41,000 i believe.
My truck was like 35ish after tax and blah. It only would have been a bit more per month. I can afford it but I don't do the big payments because what's the point of spending all your money just for a car. That is why I save save save until I have a nice down. Also I still live at home so that would be really silly.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
ill start it.... nothing to big or pricey but i want a set of 5100's and a muffler but i work at disneyland

if only i was aloud to sell passes or trade them :/

now lets see what you all want for your trucks.
my best friend's gf works at disneyland too at the Toy Story ride and Tron
Old 08-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #40
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
my best friend's gf works at disneyland too at the Toy Story ride and Tron
nice im in parking so i usually get to see when a tacoma pulls in everyone i see i have to go check it out im like a child with add when i see a tacoma come in haha