Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

wish you could have but ur broke

Old 08-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #41
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
I want a full king suspension system. Front C/Os with resis and rear shocks with resis.

Im sick of my procomp lift.

Edit..

And a pioneer touch screen DVD receiver.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #42
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Its truely a never ending list...
Old 08-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #43
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
fox long travel
k&n intake
rock sliders
baja bumpers
ha ha what a spendy list lol
Old 08-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #44
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
I want a full king suspension system. Front C/Os with resis and rear shocks with resis.

Im sick of my procomp lift.

Edit..

And a pioneer touch screen DVD receiver.
Dammit, forgot about the touch screen head unit with navigation... I guess I'll add that to the list too
Old 08-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #45
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Dammit, forgot about the touch screen head unit with navigation... I guess I'll add that to the list too
Parents got me a garmin GPS a few years back so I dont need to spend as much money for nav
Old 08-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #46
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Parents got me a garmin GPS a few years back so I dont need to spend as much money for nav
I've got a Garmin also but it'd be nice not having wires strung everywhere if the headunit can function as an all-in-one.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #47
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
New leafs, and finish my audio install which consists of sound deadning sub box for behind the rear seats, double cab, new front speakers and amp for the mid speakers. In total about $1300 for everything.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #48
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
If you need money I'll take that axle off your hands
Maybe if I would have not just bought my elite bumper and winch for the 05 I could have put money towards the 96
Old 08-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #49
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I've got a Garmin also but it'd be nice not having wires strung everywhere if the headunit can function as an all-in-one.
yeah...im a broke ass college kid...im sellin shit off my truck to pay for new things for the truck...ahahah pathetic..

just bought a behind the grill light bar of anoter forum member..SCORE
Old 08-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #50
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery

SAS

or
Kings extended travel coilovers
TC UCA's
Kings extended travel resi's in the back
OME dakars
TRD supercharger (or the URD one when they come out with it. Still )
trail armor
and.....

hood skewp
Old 08-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #51
samer312 will become famous soon enough
Name: Sam
samer312's Tacoma Gallery
4x4

though I'm happy just to have a truck