Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

wish you could have but ur broke

Old 08-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
wish you could have but ur broke

ill start it.... nothing to big or pricey but i want a set of 5100's and a muffler but i work at disneyland

if only i was aloud to sell passes or trade them :/

now lets see what you all want for your trucks.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Well not for my truck but I wish I bought a new Challenger SRT 8 6 speed instead of my Tacoma but I can't afford to pay for my own place(not yet but soon I hope) at the car at the same time.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Well not for my truck but I wish I bought a new Challenger SRT 8 6 speed instead of my Tacoma but I can't move out and pay for it at the same time.
what color???
Old 08-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what color???
Toxic Orange with the black stripe!
Old 08-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #6

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
my uncle has a 68 sittin in his shop just missing the motor its gonna be a beast
Old 08-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I want an aluminum Relentless Fab bumper
Old 08-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #9

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
i would also like a light bar with some lights but that comes after i take my welding class
Old 08-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 lens hopefully the funds will be there in the next week or so
Old 08-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
good color . Standss out alot just like the Rally yellow. .
Now she needs a good exhaust to let people know what's up.

http://www.magnaflow.com/04sound/dom...maro16483.html

The sound is not synced to the video.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #14

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
that would be great to have one of those
Old 08-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #17
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love long travel, a new paint job and 33's.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Hind sight being 20/20, I wish I'd had the foresight when I bought my 2000 TRD (& I had the money to do it then) to do a complete SAS, dumping the IFS 4x, hopefully one day soon.....

to whippersnapper: good choice on the Challenger, I'm a bit old school though & would seek out the coveted 425HP 426 w/4 speed prolly a 71' or 72'
Old 08-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
4.10's, lockers, SAS, tcase skid, bobbed bed, sun roof, MTR's.
That's it huh?

If we're going all-in I'm going for an aluminum Relentless Fab bumper, Demello sliders, snorkel, supercharger, sun roof, leather seats w/ heaters, projector conversion kit from TRS and a new hood w/ scoop
Old 08-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #20
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
ill start it.... nothing to big or pricey but i want a set of 5100's and a muffler but i work at disneyland
I thought that was supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth

How about a lifetime supply of Plasti-Dip!