Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking to borrow a 1.75 die for bender

Old 08-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to borrow a 1.75 die for bender

I was seeing if anyone local had a 1.75 die for a JD2 model 3 bender...would only have it for a weekend. I'm going to attempt and build my bumper since I'm low on funds
Old 08-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
That's going to be slim to none here on this site I have the JMR and I'm not local or Id let you use mine.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I figured. I PMd beefed taco. I saw another thread someone asked to borrow, I think a 1.5" and he said he'd let them borrow it. I PMd him asking if he had 1.75 and if I could borrow yesterday and haven't heard back yet. He is pretty close to me.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

I'll drive to you if you aren't too far and will let me use it