Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Last minute Cleghorn run? 8/27

Old 08-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #41
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Ok, we need a story!
we were somewhere we probably shouldnt have been and a helicopter came out of nowhere and started yelling at us for trespassing
Old 08-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #43
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
we were somewhere we probably shouldnt have been and a helicopter came out of nowhere and started yelling at us for trespassing
Wait now. Weren't you and the TTORA guy the ones that gave us shit the one time for talking about but not going into a closed off area?
Old 08-28-2011, 01:57 AM   #44
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Wait now. Weren't you and the TTORA guy the ones that gave us shit the one time for talking about but not going into a closed off area?
it was fun
Old 08-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #45
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
it wasnt you we had an issue with it was cocky douche nozzles in the toy crawler and the jeep. they were drinking pretty heavily and just over all obnoxious...

and for the record, i did not like the idea of being where we were. there was a perfectly legal swim hole not far from there but we had a disabled truck in 100 degree weather and i felt like i was going to die... so

Old 08-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #46
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
it wasnt you we had an issue with it was cocky douche nozzles in the toy crawler and the jeep. they were drinking pretty heavily and just over all obnoxious...

and for the record, i did not like the idea of being where we were. there was a perfectly legal swim hole not far from there but we had a disabled truck in 100 degree weather and i felt like i was going to die... so

Eh just giving you shit. The Jeep guy and his son with the Toy on wheel spacers where a bit annoying. I'm not really sure why some people need to drink 24/7.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #47
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go on and maybe even host a run in the local mountains, but I think I'd be too much of a buzz kill for some of you guys. As law enforcement, even off-duty, I CANNOT allow drinking and driving. For those that don't know, DUI laws apply everywhere, even back woods dirt roads.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #49
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the pics?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #50

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
I would love to go on and maybe even host a run in the local mountains, but I think I'd be too much of a buzz kill for some of you guys. As law enforcement, even off-duty, I CANNOT allow drinking and driving. For those that don't know, DUI laws apply everywhere, even back woods dirt roads.
Host away, most people dont drink on the trail. thats after the run or back at camp...

it wouldnt be a buzzkill for me i agree with you 100% and dont allow trail drinking on the runs that i host... its a good way to get left behind IMO
Old 08-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #53
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics man looks fun out there, if i didnt have something i had to go to on Sat i would have been there for sure.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #55

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
the only thing that sux is my buddy broke his front knuckle on the trail .
how did he make out with that?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #57
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
here they are not to many

Is he really spoting u in the second picture?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #58
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, that happened to me once, but on the lytle creek side. Freaking sheriff helicopter followed me until I got down the hill. Crazy.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #60
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LOL I remember that run, christian fucked up his drivers door LOL It wasn't me who was drinking though, I don't even know where those guys came from.