Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Easy offroading in Temecula?

Old 02-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
I used to run a couple of spots around Lake Elsinore, but they have closed alot of those areas off. You might want to open your Temecula search up to Lake Elsinore(about 10 miles from Temecula) as well.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #22
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
there was this trail when i was on the 79 right before the 371, and there was a big sign with an Apline Stars logo, and said offroad trails or something..anyone know what im talking about??
Old 02-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #23
daniel981 is on a distinguished road

daniel981's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to daniel981 Send a message via Yahoo to daniel981
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Palomar Divide Road might be nice:
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Palomar_Divide_Road

I've never been on it but it's probably not too bad until it rains.

I don't know if this is the same road but there's another called the "High Point Truck Trail". The entrance for it is near highway 79 and 371.
Def Palomar Divide... Really easy with a 2wd, I did it in my old 94 2wd Dakota!

The entrance near the 371 is only open for the first couple miles, then you hit a road block. The actual entrance is a about 10 miles further, just past Sunshine Summit.

If you wanna head out there sometime, Im down to go out there and do it again. On top, there is this weird old cabin thing that was burned down, but the walls are still there. kinda cool. But yeah, its really easy to get to too..

I was just up it a little over a month ago, check it out: http://danielbrincat.com/2009/01/03/...uary-3rd-2009/
Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #24
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel981 View Post

The entrance near the 371 is only open for the first couple miles, then you hit a road block. The actual entrance is a about 10 miles further, just past Sunshine Summit.

If you wanna head out there sometime, Im down to go out there and do it again. On top, there is this weird old cabin thing that was burned down, but the walls are still there. kinda cool. But yeah, its really easy to get to too..

I was just up it a little over a month ago, check it out: http://danielbrincat.com/2009/01/03/...uary-3rd-2009/
Nice site/info
Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #25
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel981 View Post

im down to go sometime soon
Old 02-11-2009, 03:54 PM   #26
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
me too after i get my AAL and rear shocks installed!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
daniel981 is on a distinguished road

daniel981's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to daniel981 Send a message via Yahoo to daniel981
Right on, and I'm sure there is still quite a bit of snow up there. If Ocotillo wasn't this weekend, id say lets go Sunday. Saturday I have games all day, so I'm booked.

If you go, just look for a brown wooden ranch style fence on the left, the turn off for Palomar Divide is right there on the right... Easy to miss, so keep your eye out for it.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #28
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Palomar Divide next week maybe?
Old 02-11-2009, 05:45 PM   #29
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Palomar Divide next week maybe?
sounds good to me
Old 02-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #30
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
hey anyone know of any trials here in norco/corona area???
Old 03-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #31
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
hey anyone know of any trials here in norco/corona area???

http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Indian_Truck_Trail