Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Easy offroading in Temecula?

Old 10-27-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Easy offroading in Temecula?

Do you guys know of any "easy" places to go offroading around the Temecula area?

Something a PreRunner can handle without suffering damage.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I am curious as well for this... I was up at my girls house last weekend in Corona and found some nice trails up there. Did some light off roading and had a ball... I am feenin for some more now! haha let me know if you find anything in temecula/murrieta area or even in SD.

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do man! What part of SoCal you in?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #4

Oops. Del Mar right?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Yup lol
Old 10-27-2008, 11:23 PM   #6

Yep I remember talking a few days ago!

Still searching for a killer spot. I'll still keep you posted.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:39 PM   #8

Thanks deadbolt!

I'm still looking around the internet, too!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:34 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Yep I remember talking a few days ago!

Still searching for a killer spot. I'll still keep you posted.
K cool I look forward to it!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #10
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Palomar Divide Road might be nice:
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Palomar_Divide_Road

I've never been on it but it's probably not too bad until it rains.

I don't know if this is the same road but there's another called the "High Point Truck Trail". The entrance for it is near highway 79 and 371.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I need to check out more of temecula and find some trails for you deadbolt!
Edit: Octotillo is closer to you than me i would go there for the day. I believe you just take 79 all the way to S2 take a right and the a left at the stop sign and home free from there
Old 10-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #12

Thanks Rob and Steve!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #13
Toyhauler is on a distinguished road
Toyhauler's Tacoma Gallery
are all of you driving 4x4's? I've never been off roading, but love to give it a try. I have a DC short bed 4x2
Old 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #14
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyhauler View Post
are all of you driving 4x4's? I've never been off roading, but love to give it a try. I have a DC short bed 4x2
I think most are Prerunners. I have a 4x4. You can tell by the little blue text under their avatar. Hover your mouse over the text to expand it.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #15

I've got a PreRunner. Only got stuck twice and pulled myself out with the locker.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #17

Nice link!
Old 02-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #19
swift722 will become famous soon enough
swift722's Tacoma Gallery
Any other trails closer to the san diego, temeculas not that far but wouldnt mind finding some after work quick trails
Old 02-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #20
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
spooooks!!!!!!!1 haha jk