Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #21
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibaChief View Post
Thanks man, yeah i live kind of by fullerton college an i rarely see anyone
really? last time i went to cronic tacos i saw like 5 tacos drive by and only one of them i recognized but dont remember who it was
Old 09-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
really? last time i went to cronic tacos i saw like 5 tacos drive by and only one of them i recognized but dont remember who it was
Damn i must have bad timing lol, ive seen a camburg LT truck over there
Old 09-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Im in Buena Park. I'm also up in Fullerton, yorba linda, anaheim and cypress a lot.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #24
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awwww yeeeAahhh haha, anyone go to fullerton college up in here? Ive been seeing some semi modded taco over there
Old 09-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #25
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Used too, now im at Cypress.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #26
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Used too, now im at Cypress.
Aww i might take some classes over there, dont they have a toyota program? Im taking some machining class at fullerton right now
Old 09-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #27
Greg Graffin 2016

Yes they do. The auto shop is sponsor by Toyota. They got an fj on kings there. I took their welding program at fjc. Will Daniels was the instructor. Awesome guy always allowing us to build bumpers and stuff.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #28
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Yes they do. The auto shop is sponsor by Toyota. They got an fj on kings there. I took their welding program at fjc. Will Daniels was the instructor. Awesome guy always allowing us to build bumpers and stuff.
Thats sick, all the auto,machine shop, an welding classes at fullerton got moved to a shop in la habra its pretty cool
Old 09-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #29
Greg Graffin 2016

They moved it because the state says those buildings are old and might have asbestos in them. I haven't been to the la habra place. Heard it's pretty nice.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #30
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
They moved it because the state says those buildings are old and might have asbestos in them. I haven't been to the la habra place. Heard it's pretty nice.
Its pretty cool, the teachers are pretty leniant about enforcing the rules.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #31
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
ive seen you quite a bit chiba
Old 09-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #32
Cheeba Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
ive seen you quite a bit chiba
Damn really? I must be blind lol ive seen you once for sure
Old 09-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #33

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
if you like welding look into local 105 great facility and possibly a 5 year internship starting at 28 an hour!
my instructor at sant ana college got his son in and is at 52 an hour after 2 years
Old 09-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #34

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
helped out a fellow member tonight at downtown disney... got him from one side of the parking lot to the other safely and also got a spider of the truck for him!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 AM   #35
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
helped out a fellow member tonight at downtown disney... got him from one side of the parking lot to the other safely and also got a spider of the truck for him!
lol nice i passed by disneyland around 1230 tonight on my way home from laguna
Old 09-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #36

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
lol nice i passed by disneyland around 1230 tonight on my way home from laguna
nice haha yeah i was working in the downtown parking and the guy needed to pic up someone haha helped a member out had to after seeing the truck... im a tacoma magnet :P
Old 09-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #37
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
if you like welding look into local 105 great facility and possibly a 5 year internship starting at 28 an hour!
my instructor at sant ana college got his son in and is at 52 an hour after 2 years
sheet metal worker?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #38

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sheet metal worker?
not 100% sure i know he has a few licences in different things including air conditioning and electrical stuff
Old 08-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #39
bsons is on a distinguished road
bsons's Tacoma Gallery
Huntington Beach here

Since 2006 I have kept it stock....but no more I say! Up to this point I only put in black head lights and tinted the windows.

This week I installed Bilseins on all 4 wheels.

Set the front to 1.75". 1" lift block in rear.

265/65/17 Yokohama Geolander A/T tires. Tire pictures always leave a lot to be desired, but they are mean looking.

I love how it turned out. It rides likes a dream. I didn't want a raised front and I definitely don't off road. I love the subtle difference.

Can't wait to continue to search these threads and figure out what is next.

Old 08-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #40
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
714 born and raised! cyp, la palma, bp