Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Survived Miller Jeep Trail

Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #201
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
I'm in whenever you guys do this trail again. Hopefully you guys plan it on the Saturday I'm off or Sunday better
Old 03-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #205
MARKDESMO will become famous soon enough
Name: Mark
MARKDESMO's Tacoma Gallery
Not open

The trails in Los Padres NF, including MJT, are closed for the winter. I live up in Pine Mountain. There is no official date of when they open it depends on the snow and the water content of the trails. We did get about 6" of snow last night. The Forest Service trys to open for Memorial Day but you have to check with them when it is open. Here is the link that shows if the trails are open.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/lpnf/a...telprdb5307967

The best way to check is to call the Ranger Station to see if if the trails are open:Mt. Pinos Ranger District
34580 Lockwood Valley Rd.
Frazier Park, CA 93225
Phone: (661) 245-3731

I ride these trails all the time on my ATV and have made videos of the different trails including MJT. Check them out there are many other great trails other than MJT: http://www.youtube.com/user/canamrider07
Old 03-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #206
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Juan an I know that the trail doesn't open till may. I was referring to when we do go it would be on Saturday. Was answering cj question. Brandon would you be interested in going when we do this trail?
Old 03-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #207
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Juan an I know that the trail doesn't open till may. I was referring to when we do go it would be on Saturday. Was answering cj question. Brandon would you be interested in going when we do this trail?
You bet!!!!! Would be fun. Maybe we can camp at the top or down by te obsticle course afterwards too.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #209
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait. )
Old 03-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #212
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
For what ?
For the trail to open so we can do it again.