Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Survived Miller Jeep Trail

Old 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Because it would be very easy to break something on this trail. Like Cv or tie rod.
F that junk!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #43
mevanking is on a distinguished road
mevanking's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice and mike went with you guys too havent seen him in a while Haha
well im here.... motha pucker . ,

trail was awesome. i did take some damage , found a huge dent in rear floor pan like a rock jumped up and kamaha mahad the floor behind my seat. but other than that was a great trip... DO NOT DO IT WITH 2 WHEEL DRIVE!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:17 AM   #44
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mevanking View Post

trail was awesome. i did take some damage , found a huge dent in rear floor pan like a rock jumped up and kamaha mahad the floor behind my seat. but other than that was a great trip... DO NOT DO IT WITH 2 WHEEL DRIVE!
welcome mike
Old 06-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #45
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Haha welcome mike
Old 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #47
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Mike , it was nice meeting you. We need to go wheeling again soon .
Old 06-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #50
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you interested in going Socal TTORA chapter is going on June 16. I remember this post awhile back..glad to see it popped back up as it is indeed a fun, challenging trail to do. I know some of you guys see TTORA as ass holes but they are far from that. I went with the TTORA crew back in 2010 and they were patient and very helpful!

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188350
Old 06-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #51
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes we all do
For sure
Old 06-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #52
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
man that top part was crazy geezes for like half mile it just didnt end :$
That's exactly how I felt
Old 06-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #54
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
theres a cool campground at the top I think its called Dutchman camp, looks like a nice spot to camp after a long day of wheeling
yea did not get to explore the area very much cause we had to roll out.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #55
Bones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBones2Blood002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bones2Blood002's Tacoma Gallery
Those are awesome pics. That trail is tough. Planning a trip soon. I'll post it up here for whoever wants to go. I thought the first part right after the stream and the part toward the end were the hardest.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #56
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones2Blood002 View Post
Those are awesome pics. That trail is tough. Planning a trip soon. I'll post it up here for whoever wants to go. I thought the first part right after the stream and the part toward the end were the hardest.
If your gunna do this trail I would recommend doing with a small group like 4 vehicle
Old 06-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #57
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones2Blood002 View Post
Agree!!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #58
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
If your gunna do this trail I would recommend doing with a small group like 4 vehicle
He has done this trail already
Old 06-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #59
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agree!!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #60
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
We still need all the pictures web took !! Where are you web!! Oh yeah and the video