Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

gorman oct 1

Old 09-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
gorman oct 1

going to gorman on the oct 1 for the day and ill keep updating as the time gets closer
Old 09-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
DAMNIT!!!!!! i have a shitty wedding i have to go to that i already dont want to, now you tell me there will be fun times had without me.......sad day for me
Old 09-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dam that sucks it be sweet if you could go last trip was fun I'm going with two friends with jeeps and I'm gunna show what's up and I'm trying to get some more tacoma guys to come out
Old 09-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm....
Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

So on oct 1
Meet up at 9:00 am
Right off smokey bear exit wait 15 min and then if your not there in time we'll be at the offroad course atleast an hour and play around and plan the trail
Old 09-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #8
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
if i dont work im in.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I gotta friend that's on a jepp forum and I wana get guys from this forum to show them wats up
Old 09-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
be best i dont go then bahahah
Old 09-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #13
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking of join who's all going?
Old 09-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #15
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm..might join you guys, you know miller jeep trail is right there, that's an awesome trail!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #16
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
i been wanting to do miller jeep trail for ever but i dont have sliders
Old 09-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Who ever wants to go we will all meet up at right off smokey bear and and plan the trail run if more 4wd guys come then we do the miller trail but if not we split off and do different trail so who's forsure going cuz I'm gunna go by some carne asada and do a bbq for lunch.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #18
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm tempting