Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Azusa Canyon OHV THis Saturday (9/17)

Old 09-14-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Azusa Canyon OHV THis Saturday (9/17)

GOnna head up there this Saturday to check it out. Havent been up there in a long time. Im gonna be there around 8. Feel free to join up if you guys want. See you guys there!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Make sure it is open. As far as I know it isn't.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Just making sure because I went maybe 1.5 months ago and the water was up to the bridge. Also remember that they only allow 4wds in.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Just making sure because I went maybe 1.5 months ago and the water was up to the bridge. Also remember that they only allow 4wds in.
Thanks man. Ive been there a couple of times im fully locked front and rear. I Dont think ill have any issues
Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Thanks man. Ive been there a couple of times im fully locked front and rear. I Dont think ill have any issues
I meant for you warn members that want to join in.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
I meant for you warn members that want to join in.
what does that even mean!?..

anyways..i miss Azusa Canyon, last time i was there i broke a CV..

i also miss climbing this wall before the bridge..front/rear lockers FTW
Old 09-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
what does that even mean!?..
Not all members are 4wd so he should post up that only 4wd trucks can go.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Anyways, Whippersnapper, relax buddy. You going?
Relax? From what?

Nope I have plans that day so have fun.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Relax? From what?

Nope I have plans that day so have fun.
Youre not even going, so dont worry what happens on this run. I think I can handle it. Ive had a little bit of dirt on my tires before
Old 09-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #13
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you know what else i miss? Cleghorn!!! been almost 2 years now

Old 09-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Youre not even going, so dont worry what happens on this run. I think I can handle it. Ive had a little bit of dirt on my tires before
Have fun.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:08 PM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
you know what else i miss? Cleghorn!!! been almost 2 years now

more pics!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #17
Wildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to behold
Wildhorse1966's Tacoma Gallery
why not just say girls with only 1 driveshaft stay home .. the men with 2 driveshafts are welcome to come along
Old 09-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #18
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
more pics!
johnbull

cleghorn

calico

bullfrog

lucerne valley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK33bzjXB1c
Old 09-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #19
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
so BA! i love your truck man! wheres that one pic where the whole windshield is muddy except the wipers and its kinda sideways in a big dry river bed, not sure but i always seem to remember that pic when i first saw your truck!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #20
Wildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to beholdWildhorse1966 is a splendid one to behold
Wildhorse1966's Tacoma Gallery
and if you want to crap your pants you can go here ..

Calico

but if you dont want to do that i am sure you can go wheeling at the Glendale Galleria or some other hardcore mall