Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Paint in orange county

Old 09-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Paint in orange county

Can anybody recommend a paint shop to spray my fenders in orange county?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard good things about maaco. the only mistake people make is that they dont strip their vehicle. maaco doesnt take out headlights, trim, handles etc. they just cover everything which turns out crappy. but in your case you can just take off the fenders and have them painted, im sure it wont be a problem, in the future i want to paint my whole truck satin white, got quoted by them...$750
Old 09-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
my cousin crunkjuice got his truck painted satin red by them and its been about a year and its holding up great..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-build-d.html
Old 09-27-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I am probably going to go with maaco just because I don't need perfection here and the fenders are going to be off the truck anyways.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:29 AM   #6
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
let me know how that works out, my buddy and i are venturing down to same day paint tomorrow for some quotes.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking of getting my truck painted by maaco or similiar but taking off all the trim, etc...so that I can get a budget paint job seems like it would be a pain. All the scratches and dents bug me now but as long as I keep wheeling I guess I can expect more.