Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ocotillo Wells Run, Saturday Oct 1

Old 09-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down since it's my first Saturday off in like two months but I'm taking the new dirt bike out.. Sorry Eddie have fun bro take video of your truck mobbing
Old 09-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting Eddie! I'd have to take to my buddies going out to 905 with me and the two members but maybe we will all roll out there instead I'll let you know tomorrow
Old 09-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Why so freakin' early? It's the weekend! I guess you must have to get back to work Saturday PM?

Have fun... they say it's going to rain this weekend? I may go (but later in the morning), I am getting 4WD stir-crazy... But, without Doug along, where will the laughs come from?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
All good guys no worries, my buddy is taking his bike out there as well with me
Heading out there tonight till Monday, bringing the Jeep and 3 motorcycles (2 for me 1 for her) Just in case I break one I have a backup, lol.

I am also bringing the Jeep and have been to Ocotillo about 200 times so I know the place pretty well..

I will PM you my number and maybe we can meet up if you want, also I would love to have a riding partner since I am mostly riding alone, if your friend wants to blitz around a bit..should be a good time temperature in the high 80s...

I just PMed you about the trip, I guess your title did say Ocotillo Wells not just Ocotillo since they are different..
Old 09-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Why so freakin' early? It's the weekend! I guess you must have to get back to work Saturday PM?

Have fun... they say it's going to rain this weekend? I may go (but later in the morning), I am getting 4WD stir-crazy... But, without Doug along, where will the laughs come from?
Just to beat the heat and yes I've got a busy afternoon unfortunately, I'll be looking out for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Heading out there tonight till Monday, bringing the Jeep and 3 motorcycles (2 for me 1 for her) Just in case I break one I have a backup, lol.

I am also bringing the Jeep and have been to Ocotillo about 200 times so I know the place pretty well..

I will PM you my number and maybe we can meet up if you want, also I would love to have a riding partner since I am mostly riding alone, if your friend wants to blitz around a bit..should be a good time temperature in the high 80s...

I just PMed you about the trip, I guess your title did say Ocotillo Wells not just Ocotillo since they are different..
Got your pm, i'll be in touch later. My buddy has a 2010 YZ250F that he just got, I told him you wanted to ride with him and he's all for it. We should be out there right before 8am at the Ranger station
Old 09-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Just to beat the heat and yes I've got a busy afternoon unfortunately, I'll be looking out for ya!

Got your pm, i'll be in touch later. My buddy has a 2010 YZ250F that he just got, I told him you wanted to ride with him and he's all for it. We should be out there right before 8am at the Ranger station
I camp about 1 mile from the Blu Inn, I stay away from the ranger station especially with it being illegel to ride a red sticker bike until November I believe, they can just roll up on you in camp and give you a fat ticket! So your buddy may not want to unload there just in case ranger dan drives on by.

I camp on the other side of the road, nobody comes over there...gimme a call and you can just meet me over at my spot if you would like, I am only about 200 ft from the road and its a better central location for the trails as well. Looking forward to riding...cant wait, just got my bikes all prepped out so I can punish them all weekend, I have some pretty sick trails I am sure your friend is going to love!!! Also I know of some fun stuff I can take the Jeep on too.

Your friend will quickly realize that the stock gearing isnt gonna cut it out there, would help big time if he got a front sprocket one tooth larger than stock, but my 250f is track gearing too so that will work fine out in the clay hills and whatnot. My 450 is geared for about 100mph.., and I still search for 6th gear with no luck, lol.
Looking forward to it.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #13
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Too soon Eddie! Give me another month or 2
Old 10-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #14
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys... I will be on the west side of the mountains and rain!