Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mini mini Mini Mod day oct 15,2011

Old 10-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Mini mini Mini Mod day oct 15,2011

Ok guys if you are interested ON Saturday i will be helping munkeeboi with his new 2012 installing just shocks. i am guessing around 11ish on. IF you have nothing to do come on over or you have mod lets do it. THe meet is in AZusa right next to the 210.

If you come please bring chips/soda/water/beer.

1 manwithoutaplan
2.munkeeboi
etc
Old 10-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #3
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn!! I'll be in Big Bear that weekend... I totally wanna see pics!! Maybe something I can do to my 2012 eventually... I'll post pics of my baby too in the Big Bear scenery and we'll call it even! (kinda)
Old 10-11-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Damn!! I'll be in Big Bear that weekend... I totally wanna see pics!! Maybe something I can do to my 2012 eventually... I'll post pics of my baby too in the Big Bear scenery and we'll call it even! (kinda)
will do
Old 10-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
where in ca?

far from you!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:20 AM   #6
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i can read between the lines.

But Ive driven 16hrs straight to oregon in the snow out of boredom so....far is subjective

Ill just head up to the castle here I guess.
Lol, by LA
Old 10-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
the full Monty

Quote:
I would enjoy a real pastrami, and a nice steak from black angus, or claim jumper.

hmm, thats just after payday.....Roadtrip may be in order, will see how bad they screw my check up
A to z to uSa >
Old 10-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #12
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ sorry couldn't make it Ryan. I had to hang with the Gf and take care of some things. . .

I didn't want to drive from Costa Mesa to Azusa and then back to Costa Mesa to only drive back to Sherman Oaks. I don't have a Prius.

Glad I kinda didn't go as later in the evening, I picked up this bad boy on a dam steal. . .

Old 10-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #13
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ sorry couldn't make it Ryan. I had to hang with the Gf and take care of some things. . .

I didn't want to drive from Costa Mesa to Azusa and then back to Costa Mesa to only drive back to Sherman Oaks. I don't have a Prius.

Glad I kinda didn't go as later in the evening, I picked up this bad boy on a dam steal. . .

nice how much??
Old 10-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YOu got Text.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #16
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help Ryan. It was nice meeting all the other people too. good to put some faces to the screename.

I was able to get my alignment, tint, and install my roof rack later that afternoon. Talk about the mod bug.

Will post pics later tonight.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #17
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeeboi View Post
Thanks for the help Ryan. It was nice meeting all the other people too. good to put some faces to the screename.

I was able to get my alignment, tint, and install my roof rack later that afternoon. Talk about the mod bug.

cool man glad to help you out man .
Old 10-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #18
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeeboi View Post

how does it ride for you ???
Old 10-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, 5100's ride so much better...wish i would've gone higher after riding in your Tacoma. A project for another day. Glad I chose to get lifetime alignments. I have a feeling I'll be messing with the suspension a lot.

subtle but different enough....now it's time to wait for rims/tires to come in.

Before

After