Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The Matt & Greg Homo_Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #41
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I got a PM as well!

Op Is a fucking Douche Bag! Fucking matt & Gregs homo thread? Only a Homo himself would start a thread like this one!

Gay Focker!
Quote:
Can You Believe this shit! He thinks he's so Funny! we need to get him for this one!
Good luck with that doode !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
tee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I laughed pretty hard when I saw it this morning. Don't know which Matt and Greg he's talkin about but it sure ain't me! Hope you're not the Matt he's talking about... Couldn't be... right??? Yeah we'll have our chance at revenge. And we'll gett'em good.

Don't know why, but that made me laugh pretty good.

What I love most about this is that it immediately turned into a giant cluster of insanity with everyone throwing around the most random comments. Like it's a place for us to just let loose and say shit. Thought that's what the BS thread was for
its for you & your new bride buddy !!

Quote:
And no i am not the Matt he is talking about! I dont know who that guy is????????
yes you are rainbow chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post

http://www.gaytacoma.us/cityBarsAndClub.php

And if your wondering why you haven't heard much from Matt & Greg

Perfect !! reps for Randy, I just woke up saw this & still laughing my ass off !!

I love when a thread comes together... any children in your plans ?? You can adopt ya know... hahahahaah !!

sooooo,,,, who's catching & who's pitching on your team ???...

I'm so bad........
Old 10-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #42
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
LOL. congrats M&G. Although I didn't get the invite. Kinda butt hurt by it.
Not as much as they are.
It's not too late to get them something.
They are registered at
http://www.rainbowplay.com/
&
http://www.rainbowshops.com/index2.html
as Reckless Gregero
I got them 10 lbs of
Old 10-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #43
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
I thought i was outed, back in the closet i go,.....dammit mjp, make room!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #44
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
I thought i was outed, back in the closet i go,.....dammit mjp, make room!
Hey greg, feel free to tumble out on your own power buddy !!

whats the story on your new 4x ?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #46
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hey greg, feel free to tumble out on your own power buddy !!

whats the story on your new 4x ?

it needs a few things to be road worthy. tires, stereo connected and suspension (currently on stock suspension and spacers. rides like shit)
Old 10-14-2011, 09:14 AM   #47
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Let's get off the Gay subject.

NOT!
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #48
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
it needs a few things to be road worthy. tires, stereo connected and suspension (currently on stock suspension and spacers. rides like shit)
... road head, a 5 speed manual stick shift, a scan gauge and oh yeah a set of balls for the rear.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #56
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Are you girls (Greg & Matt) done sniffing each others butt yet ???
It doesn't appear to be the case.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #58
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Please keep it down this weekend at camp, there are small children around.