Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking for L.A. Area Recommendation - Cabover Camper Set-up

Old 10-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
JPDTees is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
JPDTees's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for L.A. Area Recommendation - Camper-Suspension Set-up

Hey all!

I just purchased a truck camper for my Tacoma:

I am looking for a company that can get my truck set-up to handle it. I have the tie-downs that need to be attached to my frame and bumper, but need someone to put them on for me. I also need to have them add leafs, or airbags (or both), as well as a sway bar.

If anyone could recommend a company in the Los Angeles area, I would greatly appreciate it. I would be okay with North OC as well.

Thanks in advance!

Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for L.A. Area Recommendation - Cabover Camper Set-up-sixpac1sm.jpg  
Old 10-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
JPDTees is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
JPDTees's Tacoma Gallery
For those who may come by to read what happened. I'm probably going to head up to Sacramento and have the camper manufacturer install what I need. At this point, it will be the Roadmaster kit.

Eric