Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FS: SocalTacoma T-shirts

Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #41
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Nvm I'll have to go on the next list sorry bud
Old 10-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #42
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Nvm I'll have to go on the next list sorry bud

Just tell me what colors you want and i will have them done. when your ready you can send payment and i will ship At least this way i will have them on hand and wont have to order them
Old 10-19-2011, 09:00 AM   #43
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
This is the list so far! Pre- orders for this round will end on Friday the 21st Thats 10-21-11 final pre-order date for this round.

I am purchasing extra shirts so i should have some on hand for meets and trail runs. Get your orders in asap.

The List:
1. MikesDoubleCab - 1 - XXXL if you can get that size - BLACK
2. Jerez - 3 XLs...I'll let you know what color a oil bit later n for payment
3. Gregero- 1 Large Blue
4.Lil Manny- 1 Large Black & 1 Large White
5. In2nite: 1 XL black, 1 XL red...
6.csjumper2003 3 XL Gray, 2 XL white
7.Anthony250 1 Large White
8. rakso - 1 large gray , 1 large blue.
9. greg- 1 xl white
10. Tig1- 2- Lrg Red, 1-Lrg Blue
11.EL ROJO-1 lrg black, 1 lrg white(pick up at superstitons)
Old 10-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #44
Ainokea

BUMP!
Last chance folks to get in on the preorder! I will be sending the order in tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco
This is the list so far! Pre- orders for this round will end on Friday the 21st Thats 10-21-11 final pre-order date for this round.

I am purchasing extra shirts so i should have some on hand for meets and trail runs. Get your orders in asap.

The List:
3. Gregero- 1 Large Blue
6.csjumper2003 3 XL Gray, 2 XL white
7.Anthony250 1 Large White
9. greg- 1 xl white
10. Tig1- 2- Lrg Red, 1-Lrg Blue
11.EL ROJO-1 lrg black, 1 lrg white(pick up at superstitons)
Old 10-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #45
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Matt, can you get embroidery done?
Old 10-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #47
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next round gonna be? Don't think I can make it on this one.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #48
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
No but he can knit you some booties....
can you model them too?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #49
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahahaa
Old 10-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #50
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
When is the next round gonna be? Don't think I can make it on this one.

What size and what color are you looking for! I am buying extra so i can just put one in there for ya till your ready
Old 10-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #51
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
What size and what color are you looking for! I am buying extra so i can just put one in there for ya till your ready
Okay, cool!

1 Larg Black for me please
Old 10-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #55
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, might as well get one that matches my truck. Put me down for 1 black medium! I'll have your cash at the Coyote Canyon meet.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:27 AM   #56
shredgar1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Edgar
shredgar1's Tacoma Gallery
im down for a white medium, dont know if you have any of those left, sent you a pm
Old 10-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #57
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Taco View Post
Hell, might as well get one that matches my truck. Put me down for 1 black medium! I'll have your cash at the Coyote Canyon meet.
Putting a Black one aside for ya brother see ya next weekend.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #59
Ainokea

OK Folks! The order has been sent in for this round of preorders. I will be doing another in about a month so look fo it to be posted. To everyone who put in your pre-orders, you can start sending the money via Paypal to Recklesstaco@socaltacomas.com dont forget to send as personal to avoid the service fee. Dont forget they are $15 local pick up and $18 if im shipping it to you. If its a local pickup, i still need the money paypaled so i can drop it off to my Grafix guy. Thanks

i will put paid by your names as soon as money is recieved:

The List:
3. Gregero- 1 Large Blue
6.csjumper2003 2 XL Gray, 1 XL white
7.Anthony250 1 Large White---------------------PAID
9. greg- 1 xl white
10. Tig1- 2- Lrg Red, 1-Lrg Blue------------------PAID