Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Engage Off Road at Glamis 10/21 weekend

Old 10-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Engage Off Road at Glamis 10/21 weekend

It's the birthdays of Hassim and myself next weekend, so the team is going to Glamis for the weekend.

I won't have my truck but if you see us, feel free to swing by and say wassup!!!

If I can find a ride out, (ahem James or Vi) I will be there Saturday.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam!! are you guys going halloween? ill be there, if so we can do some dunin..

have fun, be safe!
Old 10-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
It's the birthdays of Hassim and myself next weekend, so the team is going to Glamis for the weekend.

I won't have my truck but if you see us, feel free to swing by and say wassup!!!

If I can find a ride out, (ahem James or Vi) I will be there Saturday.
We will be joining you guys out there as well Brother! cant wait to see the gang! Whoo Hoo!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Im hoping to get out there... well c how it works out.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
We stay off Gecko as we bring the RV, Tow Vehicles and Trailors, also closer to the canal, and with our trucks, it makes it funner to make runs to Old's and were right by the Drags also!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

looks like the crew is out at Glamis now...

i roll out on Saturday morning, and taking my truck afterall, so if you see me, HOLLA!!!

*finger snaps*

Old 10-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
looks like the crew is out at Glamis now...

i roll out on Saturday morning, and taking my truck afterall, so if you see me, HOLLA!!!

*finger snaps*

i am going to be their . WIth my bike fixed .
Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #10
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i am going to be their . WIth my bike fixed .
let me know if you want to caravan out... im planning to leave Glendale around 4am on Saturday...
Old 10-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see that your up and moving around, Mike. Have fun and happy birthday!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Good to see that your up and moving around, Mike. Have fun and happy birthday!
thanks Chris!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #13
LT Chase Truck

change of plans...

we will be out at Ocotillo Wells off County Line Road...

the rangers out at Glamis hassled the crew about the race trucks not having license plates or registration or something... hahaha
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah blm are ass holes
Old 10-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #15
LT Chase Truck

well, at least on the Glamis side...

the rangers over at Ocotillo didn't bother us... they just cruised by and even waved...

i guess with all the riff raff at Glamis, they are just that much more meticulous...
Old 10-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #18
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Awww there has got to be more video footage than that! Vi's truck has came a long way from the last time I saw it back in September @ the Pine Valley run I did with them.