Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

superstition mdr race on new years

Old 11-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
superstition mdr race on new years

who plans on goin? we are gunna be out there doin a little offroadin and hangin with friends. i have yet to see any of you all have a decent meet up. so your welcome to come kick it with me and the DR boys.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
ill be @ pismo for new years
Old 11-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Oic how it is you were not with us at pine valley 30+ vehicles its cool man i see how it is lol its all good you know i wanna be there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
who plans on goin? we are gunna be out there doin a little offroadin and hangin with friends. i have yet to see any of you all have a decent meet up. so your welcome to come kick it with me and the DR boys.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Oic how it is you were not with us at pine valley 30+ vehicles its cool man i see how it is lol its all good you know i wanna be there!
Oh yeah Pine Valley was FUN! So how about some additional info on this New Years Off Roading Adventure.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Will be at superstition/ plastercity 1450 race awesome to go watch and offroad out there one of the best open spots out there my cousin goes there me not yet but will make it one day.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
like steve said.. so many variations in the types of offroading. its a blast. come out if you can.