1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New TW member in SoCal - 310

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by jjbsocal, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Oct 21, 2011 at 8:59 AM
    jjbsocal

jjbsocal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    So☆Cal
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner TRD Sport
    Camburg MT; 4.0 Spindles and UCA's, Fox Extended Travel with Resi's all 4 Corners, All Pro Expo Leaf Pack, Method Standard's, BFG AT's, DTLT's, 1st Gen TRD CAI, Magnaflow Pro Offroad Exhaust..
    Just wanted to introduce myself in the SoCal forums.. I'm looking forward to meeting other Taco owners and go camping and trail running, etc.. I live here on the Westside of LA..

Jeff

[​IMG]

2. Oct 21, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    Olson

Olson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Vehicle:
    4x4 DBL Cab TRD Sport short bed
    Front-3" Pro-Comp lift coils with ES6000 shocks Rear- 1.5" AAL with Pro-Comp ES9000 K&N Intake Blacked out headlights 8k HID Headlights 8k HID Foglights Cobra CB Radio Avid Off-Road Side steps 2 Memphis Amps 2 10" JL Subs(replaced stock) 3' Whip antenna Black Plast-Dip Valence
    hey welcome to TW i live in oxnard 1 hour north of LA. im currently deployed but when i come back in march I plan on doing quite a bit of catching up with my truck. Camping, trail running, etc. hit me up on here sometime. feel free to add the people i have on my contacts they are all cool and are for the most part around our area. :)

3. Oct 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM
    Olson

Olson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Vehicle:
    4x4 DBL Cab TRD Sport short bed
    Front-3" Pro-Comp lift coils with ES6000 shocks Rear- 1.5" AAL with Pro-Comp ES9000 K&N Intake Blacked out headlights 8k HID Headlights 8k HID Foglights Cobra CB Radio Avid Off-Road Side steps 2 Memphis Amps 2 10" JL Subs(replaced stock) 3' Whip antenna Black Plast-Dip Valence
  4. Oct 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    welcome man near pasadena area closer to ridding :D.

Products Discussed in

To Top