Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAJA 1000 meet!! Nov. 17-19 lets go racing boys!

Old 10-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
BAJA 1000 meet!! Nov. 17-19 lets go racing boys!

Ok it's that time of year again fellas!

THE BAJA 100 is about a month away so let's start planning a camping trip to go down there and watch the race. Before everyone starts making shit up about Mexico Ive been going to the races since I was six and I've NEVER ran into any problems.. Any questions you have I will answer but if your just gonna post some shit talking about a place you've never been to DON'T!

Where: Ensenada baja mx

What: camp out in the desert to go watch the best race in the world.

Meet: 3 options to meet up with the group

1. Meet in SD Thursday Morning and caravan down into Mexico straight to Ensenada. We will then hang out at the tech inspection and see all the race cars and enjoy pre race festivities.

2. Meet us down in Ensenada later on Thursday and we will all head out to the desert most likely go to ojos negros which is a small farming town 1 1/2 hours south which I know really well and find a good spot to camp along the race course.

3. IF you know the area you can try and find us in the desert! ( I only recommend this if you know the area)

When: nov 17-19 Thursday-Saturday race will be run on a Friday this year.

Who: anyone who wants to come out and have a good time
Old 10-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
I may be in. Sub'd

* Is a passport needed?
Technically yes... in reality, no... if you are an American citizen they can't keep you out of YOUR country... But, they can delay you getting in to verify your story.

Have your birth cetificate and a photo ID, at the minimum.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Ok it's that time of year again fellas!

THE BAJA 100 is about a month away so let's start planning a camping trip to go down there and watch the race. Before everyone starts making shit up about Mexico Ive been going to the races since I was six and I've NEVER ran into any problems.. Any questions you have I will answer but if your just gonna post some shit talking about a place you've never been to DON'T!

Where: Ensenada baja mx

What: camp out in the desert to go watch the best race in the world.

Meet: 3 options to meet up with the group

1. Meet in SD Thursday Morning and caravan down into Mexico straight to Ensenada. We will then hang out at the tech inspection and see all the race cars and enjoy pre race festivities.

2. Meet us down in Ensenada later on Thursday and we will all head out to the desert most likely go to ojos negros which is a small farming town 1 1/2 hours south which I know really well and find a good spot to camp along the race course.

3. IF you know the area you can try and find us in the desert! ( I only recommend this if you know the area)

When: nov 17-19 Thursday-Saturday race will be run on a Friday this year.

Who: anyone who wants to come out and have a good time
Baja 100, sounds like a short race, lol

I will be going probably with my friends racing team, they race the big boys, Trophy Trucks...#73 Ashcraft racing.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:35 AM   #7
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Baja 100, sounds like a short race, lol

I will be going probably with my friends racing team, they race the big boys, Trophy Trucks...#73 Ashcraft racing.
Sick Justin I'm sure we'll see you down there at least for the contingency... I'll be sporting a Socal tacomas tee fo sure!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see you guys down there. Look for us, we'll be there with either Engage's truck or Total Meyhem's truck.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
We'll be out there as well, we're gonna get a hotel in ensenada though so we can party nightly! We plan to watch the start then go watch at ojos then get to the coast to watch.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Hey manny where do you plan on camping? Where exactly?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Hey manny where do you plan on camping? Where exactly?
Yeah. we might just meet up with you guys since the hotels are UBER expensive and just camp it.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
socaltaco

Hey guys after looking over the map it looks like we will have to camp out Thursday and watch them heading out of town then move to a separate location to watch them come back.. As they are not running the same track through ojos as was earlier suggested..

Soo I'm ope to imput on where people would like to camp oskar "Rakso" and I know of a nice Jim in just past of ojos where we've camped before we can go there then move to a separate location if you guys want I really just wanna get a large group of us together
Old 11-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #16
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
So any thoughts on where to camp?? Me and my buddy are leaving thursday night, I think we will be staying at my relatives house thursday night, then head out really early to wherever you guys will be. After, I'm thinking about going towards the coast line.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #17
socaltaco

Well it looks like everyone is going down there with their own group. I'll probably be going to ojos not sure if my girl is going or what.. Is yours going Oskar?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #19
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
yup, My buddy's gf as well.
Ok ill find out for sure and maybe we can plan on meeting at ojos somewhere and then we'll just tag along to the coast side with you guys.