Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Who here is in OCEANSIDE ?

Old 10-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #21
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
I work in san clemente.
San Clemente? I work p/t at Angler's Tackle in Oceanside Wednesday-Saturday, c'mon by with y'all hooked up Tacos so I can be jealous
Old 11-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #22
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
COOL!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:09 AM   #23
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
o side here ranch del oro and mesa LETS MEET UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #24
Aight
bump
Old 05-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #25
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the regional sections or San Diego or so cal threads .
Old 05-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #26
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
o side here ranch del oro and mesa LETS MEET UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, I live about a mile away, in the valley... In Nevada right now visiting with family for the weekend. I look forward to 4WD runs with others. Did you see the photos when 3 of us went to the nearby WELK RUN (DRUG AIRPORT), recently... Yes, one of the 3 was a 2WD... but I have a tow strap!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #28
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I am ready for Lawrence welk!!!! Lets go!

I havent been to Drug airport, heard about it though since I was a kid.
Where the hell is it! Show me!

My Taco wont make it out there, but my Jeep will!
Old 05-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #29
Aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Hello, I live about a mile away, in the valley... In Nevada right now visiting with family for the weekend. I look forward to 4WD runs with others. Did you see the photos when 3 of us went to the nearby WELK RUN (DRUG AIRPORT), recently... Yes, one of the 3 was a 2WD... but I have a tow strap!

na i dint see the pix where they at ? and yeah where is drug airport?? alot of brush??
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #30
Scotty Doesnt Know
scotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to beholdscotty225 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Scott
scotty225's Tacoma Gallery
i am at san marcos
Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #31
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at via rancho road and Ivey ranch road. I don't have a taco anymore.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #32
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I work in carlsbad and live in escondido
Old 05-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #33
Aight
nice yall well how about we meet up?? im booked for about the next month but i sure we can all work something out also who knows of any areas to of road around here i know of one in san marcos off twin oaks vally road. but yeah wana see what else there is?
Old 05-31-2012, 05:59 PM   #34

David K's Tacoma Gallery
That would be the Welk Run (aka: Drug Airport)... Next closest is Ocotillo Wells or Corral Canyon OHV areas. Unless someone has another area less than 100 miles from I-5?
Old 05-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #36
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for a welks run too
Old 06-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #37
Aight
Talking

Ill be down too ya doing it on your own?? If so ill swing by don't know how much help ill be never done em befor but hey someone there is always good
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody4343 View Post
I'd be down for it. I need to replace both cvs first
Old 06-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #38
Aight
But I do got one ?? How 2wd friendly is this welk run
Old 06-02-2012, 08:10 AM   #39

David K's Tacoma Gallery
In an off road modified truck such as Imsikotic's (Randy's)... He still needed me to pull him up the big drop-off... So, the answer is no, 4WD only as of our last run.

SEE OUR LAST RUN: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-apr-12-a.html