Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Who here is in OCEANSIDE ?

Old 06-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #41
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Not this Sunday Jason, sorry... Just too much stuff going on this weekend... Hopefully the next time, I would like to go out there with you (or other 4WDs).
Old 06-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #42
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Rats lol oh well
Old 06-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #43
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I'll rep for Vista
Old 06-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #44
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Oside ! Run sounds good !
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #45
Aight
So who knows of any places close to us that's 2wd friendly lol I haven't hit the dirt since nov and I'm itchicn forsome fun lol
Old 06-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #46
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
So who knows of any places close to us that's 2wd friendly lol I haven't hit the dirt since nov and I'm itchicn forsome fun lol
We just did the Main Divide yesterday. Palomar Divide is 2WD friendly. Bee Canyon is too. Indian Truck Trail can get a little nasty for 2WD sometimes. There's always ocotillo as well.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #47
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Oh NOW Oceanside wants to represent! I used to live on Mission and Canyonside Wy and then moved to Oceanside Blvd and Greenbrier Dr. Now I'm back in Oregon
Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #48
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Went to LW on Sunday was awesome!! Was not 2wd friendly at all where I went, lockers front and rear recommended!

Played around for about 3 hours and had a blast, was playin in all the hard stuff, didnt go through the rock garden by the water tower though, looks too gnarly to try without a spotter and other vehicles in case it goes wrong...
Old 06-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #49
Any place is comfortable if you make it that way
montes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Sgt. CH-53E Mech/Crew Chief
Name: Christopher
montes6173's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in North Carolina right now but will be moving to Oceanside in about a week.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #50
KyleM is on a distinguished road
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
New OSide member...

Old 06-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #51
Aight
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Went to LW on Sunday was awesome!! Was not 2wd friendly at all where I went, lockers front and rear recommended!

Played around for about 3 hours and had a blast, was playin in all the hard stuff, didnt go through the rock garden by the water tower though, looks too gnarly to try without a spotter and other vehicles in case it goes wrong...

Awsome bro I bet I was a blast! Its times lke this I wish I had 4x4 but I still love my taco
Old 06-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #52
Aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by montes6173 View Post
I'm in North Carolina right now but will be moving to Oceanside in about a week.
Well welcome when yaget ere looking forard to meeting up who are you eith right now
Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #53
Aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
New OSide member...

Sick rig brah! Welcome
Old 06-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #54
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post

Hope I can get out there next time with you... Maybe after the differentials and transfer case get their oil changed??!!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #55

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
New OSide member...

Welcome!!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #58

David K's Tacoma Gallery
A-TRAC is nice, but any 'ol 4WD Tacoma (or Jeep) will be fine! A-TRAC shined (again) when I needed to pull a 2WD... (which I will happily do for any vet!)
Old 06-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #59
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Non atrac 4x4 owner but thinking of finally doing the ywm with a toggle .
Old 06-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #60

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Non atrac 4x4 owner but thinking of finally doing the ywm with a toggle .
That can only make it better! A spinning tire is a waste of energy!