Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Who here is in OCEANSIDE ?

Old 06-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #61
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
A-TRAC is nice, but any 'ol 4WD Tacoma (or Jeep) will be fine! A-TRAC shined (again) when I needed to pull a 2WD... (which I will happily do for any vet!)
Thank ya kindly sir.

But yeah eat and meet sounds great. And don't feel like a 4x4 only meet can't be set up just cuz of me. Ha
Old 06-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #63
KyleM is on a distinguished road
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet and greet. Even if it's not 4x4. However we should have one that is 4x4 as well.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #64
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody4343 View Post
Where a food place to go
What kind of food???

Breakfast: Beachbreak Cafe, Mary's (Both on Coast Hwy.) or in Vista: Sunrise Cafe (Mar Vista & So. Santa Fe)
Lunch: Gandolfo's New York Deli (Rancho del Oro & Ocean Ranch)
Dinner: Davina's Mexican (Fousatt & Mission)
Old 06-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #65
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to mexican oh yeah some tacos! Lol but anything will do aslong as its good lol
Old 06-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #67
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to be down in Carlsbad / Oceanside area in a month and was wondering if there is anywhere to go off roading around there. I go down there every year for the summer and always forget to look up trails.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Old 06-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #68
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
I am going to be down in Carlsbad / Oceanside area in a month and was wondering if there is anywhere to go off roading around there. I go down there every year for the summer and always forget to look up trails.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
See Page 2 in this thread, my reply #34...
Old 06-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #69
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Hope I can get out there next time with you... Maybe after the differentials and transfer case get their oil changed??!!
Sounds good,lemme know when your ready!
I am going to Havasu for the weekend so I will be back Monday evening, gonna be 112 degrees, so I will need to wake up at about 4am in order to go out and put 2-3 hours on the dirtbike, then after that its off to the river on the SeaDoo, then after that its going out shooting the guns (AR-15 and XD40 tac.).

After all that some dinner maybe some beverages and later on off to play in the Desert in the Jeep at night for a couple of hours, thats my daily routine in Havasu, lol.... Tough life.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #70

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Sounds good,lemme know when your ready!
I am going to Havasu for the weekend so I will be back Monday evening, gonna be 112 degrees, so I will need to wake up at about 4am in order to go out and put 2-3 hours on the dirtbike, then after that its off to the river on the SeaDoo, then after that its going out shooting the guns (AR-15 and XD40 tac.).

After all that some dinner maybe some beverages and later on off to play in the Desert in the Jeep at night for a couple of hours, thats my daily routine in Havasu, lol.... Tough life.

What great fun! Good for you! Sunday we are going to the Del Mar Fair. See the latest junk they are pushing to buy or eat!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #71
Any place is comfortable if you make it that way
montes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Sgt. CH-53E Mech/Crew Chief
Name: Christopher
montes6173's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernaj64 View Post
Well welcome when yaget ere looking forard to meeting up who are you eith right now
I'll be with HMH-466