Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

WTB: 265 or 285/75/16 MT tires in good/newer condition

Old 10-25-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 265 or 285/75/16 MT tires in good/newer condition

I'm looking to buy 265 or 285/75/16 MT tires in good/newer condition. I may consider AT's if I'm not able to find MT's.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-06-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
daredevildave has a spectacular aura aboutdaredevildave has a spectacular aura about

daredevildave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Johnnie... Jake not selling tires anymore?
Nope, I called him about a month ago
Old 11-06-2011, 08:01 AM   #6

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
It's gonna be a while before he gets more. I'm surfing the forums to see what I can find before I drop a $1k at a tire shop.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Check out treadwright.com They ship pretty fast. Im running a set and couldnt be happier.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #8

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
still looking. let me know what you got.