Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas BIG BEAR Campout/trail runs 12/9-12/11

Old 11-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SocalTacomas BIG BEAR Campout/trail runs 12/9-12/11

Well, you all asked for another one so here it is. Dont be fooled though, this camping trip aint going to be for the weak. Its gonna be cold up there, so make sure you can be prepared for very cold weather. So Here it is:

SocalTacomas is hosting another campout/trail run for the weekend of Dec 9th- 11th up in Big Bear, Ca. Whoo Hoo! If you ever wanted to go and hang out with the biggest and best crew in Socal then this is the time. Dont miss out again as you always do. You Know we will have a blast and will have great pics to prove it.

WHO: SocalTacomas Truck Club

WHAT: BIG BEAR Campout/trailrun

WHEN: December 9th-11th

WHERE: BIG BEAR, CA (camp spot to be announced as we get closer to the date)

TIME: 8am Friday morning

MEET: 1st- Friday-8am- DAVE&BUSTERS parking lot
2931 Camino Del Rio N.
San Diego, Ca 92108
-----Roll out by 9am Sharp to head up to Big Bear-----

2nd- Friday-1pm- Mc Donalds( BIG BEAR)
41412 Big Bear Blvd.
Big Bear Lake, ca 92315
-----Roll out by 2pm and head to camp spot to set up-----

Please pay attention to where we are meeting and the times. The meet time up in Big Bear is tentative and will be based on the weather and traffic. but we will be there between 1 and 2pm. Dont miss out on this fun adventure in one of the best mountain camp spots in Socal.

Please add yourself to list and also put down what it is you are bringing for food, as we like to do big cookouts. so everyone bring something different and we can save a lot of money that way as we all like to share anyway.. Also we will need firewood as well so dont forget to add that to your list of things to bring.
I myself will also be bringing a portable propane heater as well.

The LIST:

1.Recklesstaco(matt&Fam) Hot Dogs& Buns for all as well as snacks&drinks
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
More people will come if you say there will be cookies and punch.
OMG, Leave rthe BS for the other thread son Geez! and if you build the thread they will come!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I think Engage's Jingle Jam is the same weekend.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
OMG, Leave rthe BS for the other thread son Geez! and if you build the thread they will come!
You know me- adding the BS to every thread so that it becomes Gregster approved.

Don't know what I'll be bringing yet. Tired of bringing hamburgers- they either turn into a lump of ground beef by the time we arrive or they're frozen together- solid.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #7
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
I think Engage's Jingle Jam is the same weekend.
Where do they do that at? Most of the guys that will be going with us dont do those things anyway! When or what day do you think you will be down here this weekend? If not i can drive up to you. chelsie has the weekend off and doesnt want to be at home.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
You know me- adding the BS to every thread so that it becomes Gregster approved.

Don't know what I'll be bringing yet. Tired of bringing hamburgers- they either turn into a lump of ground beef by the time we arrive or they're frozen together- solid.

Carne Asada. Its cheap! get like 4 pounds and that will be good for everyone. if you do that i will by the Guacamole and salsa and freash chips/
Old 11-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
2.Gregster (Sammiches)
3.Gabex35 (beer)
Old 11-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Always up for a Big Bear trip!
It will be freezing
Dont wanna add myself to the list until we get closer
but I am definately interested. Big Pine Flats still open? Depending on how many people sign up...you can get a couple camp sites from Mack, that guy is awesome
Old 11-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #12
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like alot of fun.. I got firewood too.. lots. Sign me up.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #13
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Always up for a Big Bear trip!
It will be freezing
Dont wanna add myself to the list until we get closer
but I am definately interested. Big Pine Flats still open? Depending on how many people sign up...you can get a couple camp sites from Mack, that guy is awesome

Mack only asks that you keep the bass low and if you throw a party, you invite him. I'm not 100% but this is something I'm down for. I'll be looking at my schedule and creepin' on this thread.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #14
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Can you shoot me a PM Jonny with some info on the camp sites? I'm heading up the overnight location.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
iwannafuckinggoooooooo. Hope truck is fixed before then.. I feel like if i take the raptor it'll get pinstriped.. So ill be creepin this thread until i know!

GREG, if i go, Ill need the pot leaf blanket

Old 11-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #16
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
2.Gayster (tube steak smothered in underwear)
3.Gabex35 (beer)
4.TexasTaco (Chris) TBD what I'll bring.

CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 PM   #17
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
3.Gabex35 (beer)
5.DP4X4 (Daniel+GF+Dog)
Old 11-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #20
Ainokea

3.Gabex35 (beer)
5.DP4X4 (Daniel+GF+Dog)
6.JJbsocal(Jeff) Firewood& food TBD

Yes Greg will be going as well, Who the hell is Gayster? Greg, Is that you?