Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Driving down to San Diego Today

Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Driving down to San Diego Today

Taking the 5 freeway from OC to SD

Driving down to San Diego today to hang out keep an eye out for me wanna see if anyone spots me probly gonna be in downtown area

also...

my truck will be looking alittle different driving back
Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Taking the 5 freeway from OC to SD

Driving down to San Diego today to hang out keep an eye out for me wanna see if anyone spots me probly gonna be in downtown area

also...

my truck will be looking alittle different driving back
I know nothing... So it's coming to SD for a makeover huh? Whatcha got planned??
Old 11-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
If you were at the Charger/Raider game, then I'd be on the look out for a yellow & white Tacoma. JK. Stay in downtown, Mission Valley will be a mess tonight.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I Know what his truck looked like on the way back
You saw me??

Ill be adding pics up in a bit
Old 11-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
alright guys sorry for the wait

headed over to chula vista where Troy from Ape Wraps hooked it up! thanks again

Downtown was nice ate at flemings resturant bomb steak

Old 11-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I like the white and black theme looks good.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good? Hell no. Looks GREAT! You had that done here in Chula Vista? Hmmm.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #11

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Looks good? Hell no. Looks GREAT! You had that done here in Chula Vista? Hmmm.
lol

yea ape wraps in chula vista
Old 11-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
How much was something like that if you don't mind me asking?
Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #14
DNG is on a distinguished road
DNG's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #16
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Was thinking of doing something similar with mine.

Looks good! I am looking to get my roof painted high gloss black instead of doing the wrap. But to each his own, and that thing looks awesome.