Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet #5 Ocotillo Wells Desert Run

Old 11-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #21
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
As long as kujo doesnt bite lol
Only if he doesn't like you... that or he is told to do so
Old 11-17-2008, 10:52 PM   #22
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Same for me, where are you coming from?
I'm in Buena park....
Old 11-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #23
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So who plans on camping out? I'm a little over 3 hours away so I'll probably be staying the night. Never been out to Ocotillo wells before, do they actually have a camp ground or is it more of a pick your spot kind of place? I'm looking forward to this, I haven't been camping since my father left to live in El Salvador.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #24
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Pick a spot but there are picnic tables with shelter near blow sand hill
Quote:
So who plans on camping out? I'm a little over 3 hours away so I'll probably be staying the night. Never been out to Ocotillo wells before, do they actually have a camp ground or is it more of a pick your spot kind of place? I'm looking forward to this, I haven't been camping since my father left to live in El Salvador.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 AM   #25
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Yeah salton sea is out there.

lol i ment the date is far away, lol i think ive gone to ocotillo 7 times in the past 2 months lol(cant race motocross right now only desert running)
Old 11-18-2008, 07:38 AM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was referring to harris about there being fishing, wish i had more of an opportunity to go more but time school and family is my priorities.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #27
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cout me in! Anyone planning to camp out for a night or 2?
Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #28
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #29
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
nice, im gonna try to come down to this one
Old 11-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #30
Founder Socaltacomas.com

1.Socalman22
2.05prerunner
3.derekabraham
4.deadbolt
5.harris jasonm
6.calikxracer
7.dtruillo63
8.socalprerunner
9.silverbullet05
10.Tacoskim (maybe)
11.drewbie (TN)
12.johnecon2001 (TN Maybe)
Old 11-18-2008, 11:27 AM   #31
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so there is a area to pitch a tent??
Old 11-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #32
Founder Socaltacomas.com

to tell you the truth the whole area is a campground you can literally park and set up camp, but just be careful your not in a traffic area where alot of riders drive by, around the main road near blowsand hill is a popular spot for camping with picnic tables and down the road theres showers and bathrooms next to the ranger station
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
Old 11-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #33
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in! Gotta try out the new tires & suspension!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
I'm thinking of pitching a tent myself. Coming from LA as well, don't feel like driving 6 hours in one day.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #35
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
I'm thinking of pitching a tent myself. Coming from LA as well, don't feel like driving 6 hours in one day.

niiice, let me know, maybe we can roll down there together
Old 11-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #36
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Salton Sea?
That water is so brackish, I don't know if I'd eat anything that came from it, if there's actually anything left alive in there. Last time I was there, I got nauseous from the smell.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #38
Founder Socaltacomas.com

You wont see me fish there lol! this meet is looking good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
That water is so brackish, I don't know if I'd eat anything that came from it, if there's actually anything left alive in there. Last time I was there, I got nauseous from the smell.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post

You can smell it from miles away.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #40
TommyTaco09 is on a distinguished road

TommyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta muster up some balls to get my new truck dirty! Its needs to happen eventually right!?

Products Discussed in this Thread