Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Meet #5 Ocotillo Wells Desert Run

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #41
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
you should go its a fun time awesome trails.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #42
TommyTaco09 is on a distinguished road

TommyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i've been out there a few times back when i was 16 or 17 so i'm long overdue. I think we went to poleline?? Yea i'll see if I can swing it
Old 11-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #43
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool yeah i forget the spot kawelah trail i believe i missed the spelling is where we camped last far from blowsand
Old 11-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #44
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
imma try to make it got the truck sittin like a damn stadium truck right now... thing is soooo pretty lol
Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #45
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah i saw you carring your drive shaft!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #46
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha oh geez. this thing rides soooooooo damn smooth now. amazing.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:52 PM   #47
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
count me in fockers...no hard trails like the last time but fasho ill be there hopefully with my AT tires not my bald ones fasho
Old 11-22-2008, 12:14 AM   #49
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Is there cell phone reception out there? Don't forget to bring your walkie-talkies .
Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #50
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Is there cell phone reception out there? Don't forget to bring your walkie-talkies .
that's what I was thinking...
Either way, I'll bring some walkie-talkies too...
Old 11-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #51
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got a CB?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #52
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I want to get a cb might get one from allupinsydeyou we shall see but there is reception out there kind of in certain spots remember its the desert but i highly recommend bringing walkie talkies with the second channel we used that for the pine valley meet and it worked like charm.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #53
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
I want to get a cb might get one from allupinsydeyou we shall see but there is reception out there kind of in certain spots remember its the desert but i highly recommend bringing walkie talkies with the second channel we used that for the pine valley meet and it worked like charm.
FRS radios?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #54
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yes that forgot what they were called thanks rob get my lights installed tomorrow!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #55
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
In that case I'll be sure to bring my walkies.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:45 PM   #56
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go buy some walkie talkies. Any brand recommendations?
Old 11-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #57
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a Kenwood UBZ-LH14YK a while back. They're good radios but they're pricey ($80-90). I snagged one off eBay.

Midland is also a good brand. GMRS radios require an FCC license but channels 8-14 are FRS and don't require a license. Not too expensive and it gets good reviews.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #58
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks your input!

Christmas present suggestion!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #59
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Hey derek big5 has walkie talkies for real cheap i got my motorola ones for $40 and there bad ass.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #60
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Bump!

Products Discussed in this Thread