Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Rodriguez canyon trail

Old 12-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
yetisurf is on a distinguished road
Name: Lucas
yetisurf's Tacoma Gallery
Rodriguez canyon trail

Hey guys, ive seen some vids of the Rodriguez canyon trail out in anza, wondering if it is doable with my truck setup? i know there is one pretty rocky section in the middle but i heard there is an easier go-around. my truck info is in my sig. Any info helps, thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yetisurf View Post
Hey guys, ive seen some vids of the Rodriguez canyon trail out in anza, wondering if it is doable with my truck setup? i know there is one pretty rocky section in the middle but i heard there is an easier go-around. my truck info is in my sig. Any info helps, thanks

I've been thru Oriflame canyon several times & its pre runner friendly, rodriguez canyon isnt , even with by-passes around the rock garden pretty sure you'd need 4wd (no pun intended) to get that far....
Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
yetisurf is on a distinguished road
Name: Lucas
yetisurf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I've been thru Oriflame canyon several times & its pre runner friendly, rodriguez canyon isnt , even with by-passes around the rock garden pretty sure you'd need 4wd (no pun intended) to get that far....
ok cool thanks