Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Pismo Beach Huckfest

Old 04-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #42
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Whats huckfest
Old 04-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #43
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
Whats huckfest
good question. sounds like a puking contest
Old 04-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #44
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i may be in
Old 04-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #45
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
wish my truck could be caged for this. maybe next year...
Old 04-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #46
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tundra13 View Post
wish my truck could be caged for this. maybe next year...
Old 04-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #47
RollTideRN is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Corrections (VETERAN)
Name: Barrett
RollTideRN's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. interesting. Im taking an assignment in san louis obispo next month and I may have to check this out.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #48
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
i kinda wanna know what you are thinking right now....
Old 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #50
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
sub maybe I can go and watch don't think I'd jump my babe ... lol...
Old 04-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #52
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
good question. sounds like a puking contest
Something about thousands of peoples hangin out at the beach drinking all weekend...guess they see who pukes the most?
Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #55
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well looks like i cant huck the runner. they are doing a tech inspection that i wont be ready for. cage, harness, race radio and fuel cell....fml
Old 04-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #56
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well looks like i cant huck the runner. they are doing a tech inspection that i wont be ready for. cage, harness, race radio and fuel cell....fml
just come out of no were and do it, you can say you needed lots of speed to come up the hill
Old 04-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #57
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have more fun watching everybody jump there trucks than guys only with $100,000 race trucks.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #58
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
just come out of no were and do it, you can say you needed lots of speed to come up the hill
i considered that lmao...just bomb through and send that shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Thats Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have more fun watching everybody jump there trucks than guys only with $100,000 race trucks.
that was the original point of huckfest...a bunch of prerunners that jump for bragging rights...not that many guys with fully built race rigs are gonna want to put their trucks through that knowing they may break something and may not make their next race...i have a feeling not that many trucks are going to enter...i say we start our own tacoma world "huck-a-thon"....hey brian!!!!!!!!! happy birthday dude!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #59
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i considered that lmao...just bomb through and send that shit

that was the original point of huckfest...a bunch of prerunners that jump for bragging rights...not that many guys with fully built race rigs are gonna want to put their trucks through that knowing they may break something and may not make their next race...i have a feeling not that many trucks are going to enter...i say we start our own tacoma world "huck-a-thon"....hey brian!!!!!!!!! happy birthday dude!!!!!!!
Thanks bud!
I totally agree we should do a Tacoma World Huck-a-thon" one day for the average pre-runner guys.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #60
GFO DMC LBR

"huck-a-truck" ....stock class and prerunner class...contingencies are as follows....must have working gas pedal and brakes. four tires. 1 engine. 2 balls