Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

2012 Pismo Beach Huckfest

Old 06-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #603
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
ENJOY!!
--Bott
Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 AM   #605
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
yeah, everyone gets stuck.. whatever man.

but hey, if you want to go rope off camp, go right ahead. ill just stop trying to put on pismo meets and you can alright? Sounds to me like you can do better. So it's all you man. I'm glad i didnt start the huck-a-thon thread cause obviously it wasnt going to work as adam says......... as for camping i planned on only spending friday night, i never planned on saturday until you asked. at the time it sounded great, but once i found out i have only 10 dollars in my wallet and 4 dollars in my checking, i said fuck that, i need money. i dont work till thursday and is 14 dollars supposed to last me 4 days? Another thing is i was in pismo from about 9am friday till 6pm saturday. Honestly i was just sick of the sand, i was tired and was honestly over the whole wind situation too. being stuck and digging for 3 hours isnt fun in the wind. im not trying to be disrespectful at all im just saying my situation and feelings were.. as for trash, Rj and i cleaned up our WHOLE area of stuff that was ours. the blue tarp and and the tent looking thing wasnt ours at all so we left it. I left with 2 bags of trash as well, ask Rj.

Next year you can set it up adam. I know i wont.
Picked up my tarp, I'm not a big environmentalist, but we also kept trash in our trailer, only reason i rember is because that shit STANK cuz of the raw chicken residue from Fridays tacos
Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #606
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick478 View Post
Picked up my tarp, I'm not a big environmentalist, but we also kept trash in our trailer, only reason i rember is because that shit STANK cuz of the raw chicken residue from Fridays tacos
that just sounds horrible...
Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #608
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Bott, thanks for letting me use that tarp. My tent was getting ass-raped.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #609
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Bott, thanks for letting me use that lube. My hole was getting chaffed .
fixed
Old 06-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #610
He is The STig

mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha, I'm startin to really like u adam
Old 06-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #611
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick478 View Post
Hahaha, I'm startin to really like u adam
Old 06-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #612
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
fixed
Oh good one.. Stay up all night thinking about that one?
Old 06-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #614
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Oh good one.. Stay up all night thinking about that one?
yup pulled an all niter on that one