Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Recommended Shop in LA Area

Old 11-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #1
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
Recommended Shop in LA Area

I'm going to be working in LA for several months and bringing my truck down in a few weeks.

Any of you know of a good shop to install a lift in the LA Area?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
do the lift urself!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
demello-offroad.com

A bit pricey but does quality work.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
EBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really nice

EBruddah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalSport View Post
I'm going to be working in LA for several months and bringing my truck down in a few weeks.

Any of you know of a good shop to install a lift in the LA Area?
What're you installing? Leaf pack and some coil overs? That isn't that hard to do but Demello would be a good start for an guaranteed install.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
^+1 on what she said lol....but,

what kind of lift are you wnating to install? if it's just some coilovers or a leafpack or something like that, it could be done at home with ease. ask around, someone will problably help with the install, heck...i have tools
Old 01-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
EBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
^+1 on what she said lol....but,

what kind of lift are you wnating to install? if it's just some coilovers or a leafpack or something like that, it could be done at home with ease. ask around, someone will problably help with the install, heck...i have tools

I'll help you knock it out too for the meager price of a 12 pack of Corona...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ed, you have a red rep thingy! what does that mean? does it mean are you infected with syphylitis again?!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Ed, you have a red rep thingy! what does that mean? does it mean are you infected with syphylitis again?!
Yah I got it when I was poking Jose after Brandon had his way with him...

Nah I'm just pissing people off on this forum already. You know me demerits are like a normal thing.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBruddah View Post
Yah I got it when I was poking Jose after Brandon had his way with him...

Nah I'm just pissing people off on this forum already. You know me demerits are like a normal thing.
hahaa...have you ever had any blue stars under your name or were you always at like 10-15 check marks by your name like the way i was in kindergarten?
Old 01-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #10

Quote:
hahaa...have you ever had any blue stars under your name or were you always at like 10-15 check marks by your name like the way i was in kindergarten?

It was funny I had perfect grades and attendance, always....

But I had a ton of checkmarks and a I cleaned a ton of chalk boards.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #11
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I know of some good shops in the NorCal area...but what I really want is some pictures of your Speedway Blue...