Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

**Superstition Caravan** (San Diego Area)

Old 01-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
**Superstition Caravan** (San Diego Area)

OOOOOK so sorry i have been lagging really hard with this with my stupid broken foot and what not.

So this is the official caravan thread for San Diego area

Where: McDonald's 13574 Camino Canada El Cajon, CA 92021

When: Friday

Who: San Diego peeps and anyone else that wants to meet up there

What Time: 9am sharp!

i wanna be out in superstition by like 1.... but thats me. lets hear some votes
Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I work till 3:30 so I'm not heading out till 6:30pm I will be meeting up at Motoworld of el Cajon at 6 if anyone else wants to join the night caravan let me know!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
Mickle is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
Mickle's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a schedule for Saturday? I can only come out for teh day and don't want to miss teh first run.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
Mickle is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
Mickle's Tacoma Gallery
"the" not "teh"
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
WOOOOOOOOOO!

I just found out my boss was able to give me teh day off.

Why aren't we meeting at teh McDiggity's at 8 or 9 am, and leaving no later than 10?

Give people a time to meet/greet/eat and a one hour grace period before teh deadline.

C'mon Jaek! This ain't yer first rodeo.

I'll be there early to gas up and shine my tires.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
i'm shining teh inside of my tyres to look extra good for this meet
I'm silicone spraying my bed.

*1 up for Ryan James.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Well I covered my truck in Monster stickers after work today

-1 for Eddie K
I'm going to bring you Monster can stickers.

*1 up for Ryan James.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'm going to bring you Monster can stickers.

*1 up for Ryan James.
Dont forget a few Rockstar stickers for good measure.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.

I haz no Rockstar stickars.

-1 for Ryan James.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #16
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off work, so whenever. I'd rather leave earlier, maybe leave McD's no later than 10am.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
WOOOOOOOOOO!

I just found out my boss was able to give me teh day off.

Why aren't we meeting at teh McDiggity's at 8 or 9 am, and leaving no later than 10?

Give people a time to meet/greet/eat and a one hour grace period before teh deadline.

C'mon Jaek! This ain't yer first rodeo.

I'll be there early to gas up and shine my tires.
This!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
So official meet and greet time is 9 am. Like it or not....bitches
Old 01-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #20
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Jake, I will be there at nine.
Any chance you could start an interest list on the first page of all those showing up?