Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The Toy Shop in Cypress, CA

Old 01-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
kungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura about

Navy: SEAL
kungfupanda's Tacoma Gallery
The Toy Shop in Cypress, CA

If you guys need service or any work done to your taco, go see my friend Robert at The Toy Shop in Cypress, CA. Great guy and uses genuine toyota parts. Tell him Bobby with the 2010 silver taco sent you and he will hook you up! He will beat or match any price! 33 years of toyota experience.

http://toyolexcypress.com/index.html
Old 03-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmikelakers View Post
I was at Robert's shop today and he found about this post. I posted the same thing on yelp a while back and he called me about it. He took care of me he's a really good guy. Wish I could get a moderator to delete my previous post.
YOU CAN EDIT IT YOURSELF.
step 1: click edit.
step 2: highlight with mouse.
step 3: press delete key.
step 4: click "save" in forum post.

btw, get ready to put away your Lakers jersey. They ain't goin' nowhere