Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

==> Sick Nick's Fabrication - Stanton,CA <==

Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #322
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Coating View Post
Jerez sent you a PM
replied

and to anyone else asking...
hes charging $750 just bumper (no side plates and no light hoop) raw
and $900 with side plates and light hoop raw (aka what i got)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
That is NICE! !
thanks man. when i saw yours and seeing hiatts almost everyday plus talking to him before, had to have him make it
Old 09-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #323
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Do we know if he will ship them? Where in Cali is the shop?
Thanks
Old 09-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #324
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if he will ship. His address is on the original post!!
Old 09-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #325
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
Sent him another message on FB but I'll call Nick tomorrow. Thanks again
Old 09-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #327
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesurf2611 View Post
Did you get a response? I called and left a message and on FB to and still nothing. Is he usually slow to respond?
^^ yea busy guy, text him and see if be responds. Give him some time
Old 07-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #329
FrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Frank
FrankO's Tacoma Gallery
Just dropped off my truck this morning at Nicks shop!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #330
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
Just dropped off my truck this morning at Nicks shop!
Cool. I'll see it there tomorrow when I swing by.
What are you getting done?
Old 07-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #331
quetzal is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
quetzal's Tacoma Gallery
I sent him a text about two weeks ago but never heard back. Good to know, thanks.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #332
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzal View Post
I sent him a text about two weeks ago but never heard back. Good to know, thanks.
You gotta keep trying. Lol
Old 07-09-2014, 03:39 PM   #333
FrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrankO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
FrankO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Cool. I'll see it there tomorrow when I swing by.
What are you getting done?
I'm getting a bumper
Old 07-09-2014, 04:06 PM   #334
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
I'm getting a bumper
Sweet!!
Old 07-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #335

Marines:
FrankO's Tacoma Gallery

Picked up my truck today with the new bumper!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #336
012TacoDeAsada is on a distinguished road

012TacoDeAsada's Tacoma Gallery
Franko did Yu cut the cross member in the front?
Old 08-14-2014, 06:08 AM   #337
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Going to see Nick, need a custom bedrack.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #338
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou Sultan View Post
Going to see Nick, need a custom bedrack.
Nice! You won't be disappointed with the quality. Sometimes difficult to get in touch with but he will do an awesome job.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #339
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I agree he did my cab mount nice guy all about his work.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #340
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Finally.. When I want something I cant find a thread for it. WHen i dont want or need something I find treads all day... Lol

Was looking for a local fabricator to do a cab mount chop for me. Everyone seems to be in san diego.

I don't have face book... Is Nick apart or the site or is their a different way I can get in touch with him?