Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas-Tundrastop meet list!

Old 01-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SocalTacomas-Tundrastop meet list!

Alright guys, here is the official list off attendees going to the, "Tundrastop Meet. If you plan on attending this meet please add your name to the list so we can have a head count on how many Tacomas will be there.

Here is a link to the Meet thread:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...vent-meet.html
Old 01-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I'm going Forsure. Brea is like 15 min away.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
yea last years turn out was great tons of pix and lots of stuff going on will be fun times again
Old 01-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
When where. Or is there already a thread about it?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
drop that in op

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...vent-meet.html
Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Lol found it before you posted it
Old 01-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #8
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Dammit i just edited the OP
2slow
Old 01-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i've heard this is a pretty cool shin-dig. BYOB?

1.Recklesstaco(Matt)
2.Sabre(Kyle)
3.Special K(Eddie)
4.ManWithOutaPlan
5.Gregero(Greg)
6.Phillip t
7.Lil Manny
8.Hiatt1991
9.Nelson (matt)
Old 01-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #10

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
there is a liqour store on the corner i thought i saw people drinking last year
Old 01-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #13
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
i just order some parts for my truck so hopefully i wont be too stock by this meet. Afterwards we can also swing by the new buffalo wild wings for some drinks too. my roommate is the bartender there.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #14
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip t View Post
i just order some parts for my truck so hopefully i wont be too stock by this meet. Afterwards we can also swing by the new buffalo wild wings for some drinks too. my roommate is the bartender there.
sweet
Old 01-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #15

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip t View Post

yea good idea that's down the street from this event not even 30 seconds
Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #16
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
yea good idea that's down the street from this event not even 30 seconds
yup
Old 01-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
1.Recklesstaco(Matt)
2.Sabre(Kyle)
3.Special K(Eddie)
4.ManWithOutaPlan
5.Gregero(Greg)
6.Phillip t
7.Lil Manny
8.Hiatt1991
9.Nelson (matt)[/QUOTE]
10. nfs257 (chris and wife) DEPENDING ON WORK
Old 01-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #20
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Me too! I just need to finish my springs and buy the spindles, then install springs, spindles, and uca's and I will be good to go! LOL