Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

*Pismo Meet*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #3041
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ill fuckin torpedo that bitch i dont give a rats ass about him haha. but my shits slow too... skinny pedal down fool.
ill have my truck out there for TW huck fest for sure next time
Old 04-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #3042
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Dude if there would have been a fight, that would have been nuts!!
hahahaha that ford guy and his passenger woulda been boned lol
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #3043
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
His passenger was kind of a big fawker. Would have been a struggle. But thats what the jitz is for >: )
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #3044
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL at one point you were seein' red dude! you were rev limiting your shit so fatty around that little course we had going!! I dunno if it was your ego.... OR that damn cookie

I was like " DUDE! SHIFT!!!!" hahahaha
fuck it, at that point i knew if it was going to blow up it would have, its a toyota, itll be fine!!!
Quote:
passengerguy was prettttyyy sketchy....
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #3045
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ill fuckin torpedo that bitch i dont give a rats ass about him haha. but my shits slow too... skinny pedal down fool.
Skinny pedal is always down son.
Quote:
ill have my truck out there for TW huck fest for sure next time
Fo sho, no buying stupid shit....unless its stupid shit for the taco haha.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #3046
Confusion

Quote:
His passenger was kind of a big fawker. Would have been a struggle. But thats what the jitz is for >: )
ill bring my gi next time
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #3047
Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Fo sho, no buying stupid shit....unless its stupid shit for the taco haha.
only taco stuff from here on out.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #3048
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ill bring my gi next time
Gi?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #3049
Confusion

Quote:
Gi?
jits? Gi?
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #3050
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=tacokid09;4915257]fuck it, at that point i knew if it was going to blow up it would have, its a toyota, itll be fine!!!

The yota's love being redlined!!!!!!

Dude I floor the motherfu*ker 4 cyl. 105 HP of fury the whole time.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #3051
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Yota 4bangers are like fat chics...they like it better rough...5000rpm is where mine is happiest
Old 04-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #3052
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
jits? Gi?
at me... I didnt even put 2 and 2 together.. hahaha

I get it
Old 04-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #3053
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
at me... I didnt even put 2 and 2 together.. hahaha

I get it
C'MON BRO!

I gotz teh sprawlz for them Ford guys.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:02 AM   #3054
Project: Shaniqua-Rise of the Purple Taco
SchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchmitzM1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
SchmitzM1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SchmitzM1 Send a message via Skype™ to SchmitzM1
Solution: Next time, i ram the guy head on with Lil Purp. You all say it was his fault. His insurance buys me long travel. Problem?
Old 04-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #3055
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchmitzM1 View Post
Solution: Next time, i ram the guy head on with Lil Purp. You all say it was his fault. His insurance buys me long travel. Problem?
Sounds fine and dandy.. But idk if you would live through that one
Old 04-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #3056
U MAD? OH U MAD

So I would just like to let you guys know. That I took a drunken recording. It was an hour long. And it was fucking.epic. Pismo 2012 FTMFW!!!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #3058
U MAD? OH U MAD

Lots of drunken crazyness! Thats for damn sure!
Old 04-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #3059
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I would just like to let you guys know. That I took a drunken recording. It was an hour long. And it was fucking.epic. Pismo 2012 FTMFW!!!!!
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, send that shit to me. or even in an email hahahaa
Old 04-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #3060
Olson will become famous soon enough

Navy: Builder 3rd Class Petty Officer, Just transfered from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 5 to 3
Name: Eric
Olson's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo meet

Hey anyone planning another pismo meet? I really want to go there and i have always had to work or something stupid whenever yall go. Otherwise i will go to gorman and camp there. But i would rather do pismo

Products Discussed in this Thread