Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

*Pismo Meet*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #21
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
so how about we just make it the 31st to celebrate everyones birthday?
Old 01-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #22
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
so how about we just make it the 31st to celebrate everyones birthday?
Beyond down for that haha
Old 01-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #23
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
Beyond down for that haha
Yup works for me!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #24
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
but i leave march 20th
Old 01-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #25
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
but i leave march 20th
1) you dont like sand
2) you said no sand for you
3) youre to pretty for sand
4) again, you said you dont like sand
Old 01-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #26
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
but if i can hangout with everyone again i guess i can ruff it out

plus my truck looks really pretty parked on the beach with the ocean

and you have a 2 seater
Old 01-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
but if i can hangout with everyone again i guess i can ruff it out

plus my truck looks really pretty parked on the beach with the ocean

and you have a 2 seater
oh you can.... you little pretty boy

CORRECTION! i have a 3 seater
Old 01-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #28
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
oh you can.... you little pretty boy

CORRECTION! i have a 3 seater
5 seater FTW
Old 01-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
5 seater FTW
1000 pounds lighter FTW.

okay enight with the BS. we need more peeps
Old 01-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #30
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
So is the sand softer at pismo? I never been there. I'll still suck at driving in sand with my gutless motor.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
So is the sand softer at pismo? I never been there. I'll still suck at driving in sand with my gutless motor.
ehhh not really. i dont suck at driving and i have a gutless motor as well
Old 01-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #32
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
I cant say I can make a meet that far in advance. I just kinda show up, lol. I need some sand experience and thinking my re-gear might help me go faster than 40 out there. So I can get away with not using paddles right?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #33
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i might buy some new tires this week will need to test at pismo
Old 01-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #34
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe for now Brian
Old 01-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
I cant say I can make a meet that far in advance. I just kinda show up, lol. I need some sand experience and thinking my re-gear might help me go faster than 40 out there. So I can get away with not using paddles right?
hahah i put you as a maybe. but really its not to hard, just keep the skinny pedal somewhat down and park on downhills (if youre 2wd) ive never used paddles ever when i go. i dont have a locker as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
i might buy some new tires this week will need to test at pismo
WHY! yours are like brand new!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
Put me down as a maybe for now Brian
will do
Old 01-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Ummm tempting very tempting!
youre on the list
Old 01-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #39
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in..Im getting better with sand so why not give pismo another try

Products Discussed in this Thread