Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

*Pismo Meet*

Old 01-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #41
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #42
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Ok well can we do a night run? Hahahha
Yes manny we can do your night run. Lol
Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #43
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just as long as u don't blow a .29 lol
Old 01-17-2012, 07:50 AM   #44
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaa yes we can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Count me in..Im getting better with sand so why not give pismo another try
sweeeet!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
cory, i know [you want too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
I'm a maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
youre in im guessing?
Old 01-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #45
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as a maybe.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #46
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
WHY! yours are like brand new!
selling them, so sick of how small they are and don't want to be stuck with them for another 4 years
Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #47
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I'm in as a maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
selling them, so sick of how small they are and don't want to be stuck with them for another 4 years
Ahh okay I see
Old 01-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #48
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Aww where's the fun in that!

Ok I got it I'm going for a .30 this time!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #49
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aww where's the fun in that!

Ok I got it I'm going for a .30 this time!
Haha shit can get very expensive when ur sober if you slip up but if ur looking to upgrade the truck it will be a good excuse when something breaks lol
Old 01-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #50
ffbartlett is on a distinguished road

ffbartlett's Tacoma Gallery
do you guys know if the annual state pass that hangs from the rearview mirror will work for overnight camping at pismo? I want to try to make this trip with you guys. I haven't been on a tacomaworld meet yet. and my tacoma hasn't been in the sand yet!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #51
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Oh this sounds like it'll be a blast, Put me down as a maybe as of now, It'll be a for sure thing if I have tires by then.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #52
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
I'm marking it on my calendar.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #53
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffbartlett View Post
do you guys know if the annual state pass that hangs from the rearview mirror will work for overnight camping at pismo? I want to try to make this trip with you guys. I haven't been on a tacomaworld meet yet. and my tacoma hasn't been in the sand yet!
I'd call the district office and ask.
(805) 773-7170
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #54
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post

Ahh okay I see
i just found a buyer! haha bought new ones, they will be here tomorrow at 3
Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #55
ffbartlett is on a distinguished road

ffbartlett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I'd call the district office and ask.
(805) 773-7170
will do, thanks j berry
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #56

nevermind...tireshop said they are backordered for at least 2 weeks so the guy bailed. Got a refund. I might look into the treadwrites
Old 01-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffbartlett View Post
that i am not to sure about. do what jason said and call to make sure. if ont, camping is 10 dollars a night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Oh this sounds like it'll be a blast, Put me down as a maybe as of now, It'll be a for sure thing if I have tires by then.
sounds goood
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
I'm marking it on my calendar.
single cab mafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
you should go..
Old 01-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #59
first post edited as well. we're making is the 31st and 1st so we have no confusion.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #60
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed