Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

*Pismo Meet*

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
*Pismo Meet*

So i had a great time at superstition with everyone and i mentioned about a pismo meet and some of you were all for it. Im thinking March 31st-April 1sh which is a saturday/sunday. i have a track meet that friday so i might go out after and camp friday night as well. Let me know what people think. This date isnt set in stone but just a good time for me to camp.

EDIT! We're making the actual meet as i stated above, March 31st-April 1sh so we have no confusion. Camping is $10 per night and a day pass is $5.

And dont forget to bring your whip flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB Channel: 21

PM me if you have any questions or need my cell number to help you find us once you arrive

Picture Thread! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...eo-thread.html

Camping Friday:
1) Tacokid09 (Will arrive later that night)
2) El Rojo (10am arriving)
3) RJALLDAYZ (10am)
4) Taqoma
5) jberry813
6) SurfInferno (10am)
7) VolcomTacoma2011
8) 707tothe907
9) 1337Taco
10) THExBUSxDRIVER
11) Demin Dan
12) RetroRieck86

Full List of Everyone
1) Tacokid09
2) SurfInferno
3) BlackHawke88
4) jlvhrse
5) acordova1050
6) chachie
7) 1337taco (probably)
8) TRDben
9) Jblaze805 (maybe)
10) Lilmanny (maybe)
11) bluetaco80
12) El Rojo
13) 704tothe907
14) ntydog13
15) jberry813
16) Sunner (maybe)
17) MartyMcfly
18) MotoXdoer
19) xyourlocaldjx (maybe)
20)
21) desert guy
22) DTFtacoma
23) unknown (maybe)
24) Ez2typethis
25) Mikeestep
26) SBlue
27) tacoskim
28) opendriver (maybe)
29) GreenTaco28
30) THExBUSxDRIVER
31) Taqoma
32)
33) Shemicals (maybe)
34) brian (maybe)
35) Bfoster133 (maybe)
36) SchmitzM1 +1
37) RJALLDAYZ
38) Relik (maybe)
39) Cheebachief (maybe)
40) awoit (maybe)
41) 05sctaco
42) dkhon (maybe)
43) VolcomTacoma2011
44) lucky73
45) 05tundra13
46) PhdNPreunners
47) Denim Dan
48) Alpha Q Up
49) staticprotocol13
50) 1TUFFTRD (Maybe depending on work)
51) jv.garcia
52) w3tw0rks (maybe)
53) FoundOffRoadDead
54) Wolfpack_5150
Old 01-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Im down like china town

1) Tacokid09
2)SurfInferno
Old 01-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
1) Tacokid09
2)SurfInferno
3.) BlackHawke88
4.) jlvhrse
Old 01-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
1) Tacokid09
2)SurfInferno
3.) BlackHawke88
4.) jlvhrse
both trucks???
Old 01-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
both trucks???

we will see.. but do we only count as one if we dont both drive?
Old 01-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #6
Quote:
we will see.. but do we only count as one if we dont both drive?
ahhh who cares. bring your dog too.... it kept my feet warm saturday night haha.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #7

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ahhh who cares. bring your dog too.... it kept my feet warm saturday night haha.
Of course.. hes part of the family!

Hahaha we were actually joking earlier (we caught a glimpse of a Maury episode) saying we should send in Aarons DNA, my DNA and dukes DNA and ask them to find out of Aaron is the baby daddy..
Old 01-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
Quote:
Of course.. hes part of the family!

Hahaha we were actually joking earlier (we caught a glimpse of a Maury episode) saying we should send in Aarons DNA, my DNA and dukes DNA and ask them to find out of Aaron is the baby daddy..
hahahaha oh man. maybe ill bring my dog for a little! Not going to lie, duke is pretty rad
Old 01-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Am I going to need to perform the diff breather mod prior to this engagement?
Old 01-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!!! We should make it the 9th 10th and 11th tho. That's my bday!!! (the 9th)
Old 01-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by acordova1050 View Post
count me in!
sweeeeet!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Am I going to need to perform the diff breather mod prior to this engagement?
nope! i havent had to do mine yet! youll be fine.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
and make it the next weakend (13th is mine!)
Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
and make it the next weakend (13th is mine!)
how about we make it the 30th cause we can all celebrate our birthdays! mines march 1st
Old 01-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #15
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
pismo
Old 01-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe in. My birthday is March 15, girlfriend's is the 3rd.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #17
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Maybe in. My birthday is March 15, girlfriend's is the 3rd.
You better be in. Lol
Old 01-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Im March 9th. And I should be able to make it. Providing I dont get stuck, again.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #19

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
Im March 9th. And I should be able to make it. Providing I dont get stuck, again.
Yee for the 9th!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #20
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
Yee for the 9th!!!
Hell yea haha, 3-9-92 for me

Products Discussed in this Thread