Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Annual Spring Mojave Run May 4-6, 2012

Old 01-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #41
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I hope that maybe turns into a "definitely going!" Last years group was kick ass and it wouldn't be the same without ya, Will.
We had a blast, love to do this run again with the awesome group.
Can't wait to hangout with you crazy SD guys again . Going to see if my
lil bro can make it as well.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #42
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
So does that mean you're not selling your truck, Matt?
prolly not... it's just not a good time to sell a play truck, no buyers. plus, i think the truck i wanted to buy is pretty much sold. either way, if i do sell or dont, i will have a truck for the run.

this is what i was looking to pick up

Old 01-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #43
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
prolly not... it's just not a good time to sell a play truck, no buyers. plus, i think the truck i wanted to buy is pretty much sold. either way, if i do sell or dont, i will have a truck for the run.

this is what i was looking to pick up

i just got a woodie....
Old 01-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #44
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
i just got a woodie....
hell yeah mike... custom J-arm kit up front with CO/bypass, spring under out back w/ bypass and air bumps... and it's turbo'd
Old 01-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #45
Doughnuts08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
Doughnuts08's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 01-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #46
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
The List
1. MikesDoubleCab - Mike
2. in2nite - James
3. vitang - Vi
4. Johnnie - John
5. edcal - Ed
6. RecklessTaco - Matt
7. Gregero - Greg
8. silver taco - Chris
9. Aaron + strippers
Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #49
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
How'd the list go from 12 or 13 peeps to 9??????
Probably the same way the run will end being just the core 7 of us Matt... Hahah
Old 01-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #50
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Can't commit till later though.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
The List
1. MikesDoubleCab - Mike
2. in2nite - James
3. vitang - Vi
4. Johnnie - John
5. edcal - Ed
6. RecklessTaco - Matt
7. Gregero - Greg
8. silver taco - Chris
9. Aaron + strippers
F-you aaron! you can't un-invite me! i gonna nerf you in the ass so hard...
Old 01-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #52
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
F-you aaron! you can't un-invite me! i gonna nerf you in the ass so hard...
now, now... you should really ask him out in PMs, not on the board...

Old 01-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
now, now... you should really ask him out in PMs, not on the board...

i'm not asking him... i'm TELLING him! haha
Old 01-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #54
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lmao blame mike for not updating the list on the first page!
Old 02-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #55

is it May yet?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #58
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

hey mike, send me the USR/GPS/KMZ/KML files for this maybe?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #59
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
hey mike, send me the USR/GPS/KMZ/KML files for this maybe?
ya know, Johnnie and James have it...

since i always end up at the back of the pack, i never bothered to cache it into my GPS...
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #60
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
OHFUCKYES. Count me in! This was the first run I had ever gone to! Its a BLAST!

Started out with just bilies.. Coming back fully long traveled!