Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Annual Spring Mojave Run May 4-6, 2012

Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #1161
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
What a great trip, guys. I was worried about so many trucks at first but it only made it better. Everyone lent in a hand where needed making it an awesome experience. Thanks much to all for showing. I have to pull trees out of my truck now.

James, Thanks so much for the awesome dusts. They're gonna look really good. Lala Streamer says thanks as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Holy hell, What an amazing trip! I cant believe we had no major breaks, Just a broken light bar mount, and a tire tear! Succesful trip to say the least.. Going to upload all my sheit tomorrow.. Time for sleep..
Word. I'm sure there were a few other small things here n there, but nothing that stopped a truck from moving. You know why- right? Nothing but Tacos this time
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 AM   #1162
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post

Word. I'm sure there were a few other small things here n there, but nothing that stopped a truck from moving. You know why- right? Nothing but Tacos this time
Yup, JAMES FRIEND was not with us this time.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49 AM   #1163
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
James hit a rock...
I made sure to get a picture of that rock :-)
Old 05-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #1164
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Except for Andy's FJ, but close enough
Old 05-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #1168
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
hey hey he is not a newb. he is just getting old an cant see that well!!!

if i could see you I'd pop ya one.....