Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking to rent a room in my house - San Diego, CA

Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Looking to rent a room in my house - San Diego, CA

Hello TW

I have a room for rent in the Allied Gardens, near SDSU. If you know anyone looking for a room to rent please let me know. 600 for 1 room. If the person wants to rent two rooms it will be $1000 and they will have their own bathroom. It a a 4 bedroom house in the Allied Gardens area. I will be living there.

PM me for more information.

Tri
Old 02-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Good deal. Bump
Old 02-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested Tri. However I'm only interested in bunking in the same room as you. I don't need to bring a bed neither. I can use yours.

I'll still willing to pay $600 a month if my requirements are met.

If not. Good Luck and Bumper for a Great Deal!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
FOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud of
Name: Barry
FOUR X FOUR DUDE.'s Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down $600 for a room ?

Better have gold laced throne to pay $600 in Allied Gardens....Dude, get real.....$350, maybe, but $600 ? ? ?
Old 02-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #5
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOUR X FOUR DUDE. View Post
Better have gold laced throne to pay $600 in Allied Gardens....Dude, get real.....$350, maybe, but $600 ? ? ?
If you are not interested keep the comments to yourself. The going rate is $600 with your own bathroom. I have owned this house for over 30 years so I know what I am talking about.

Thank you
Old 02-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #6

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
I'm interested Tri. However I'm only interested in bunking in the same room as you. I don't need to bring a bed neither. I can use yours.

I'll still willing to pay $600 a month if my requirements are met.

If not. Good Luck and Bumper for a Great Deal!

Ray for you it would be no charge. Just come to SD
Old 02-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
If you didn't like what was being posted you can simply look and move on your input is not needed. And that is cheap for what you get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOUR X FOUR DUDE. View Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good dude. Where the hell you been Tri?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #9

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Bump for a good dude. Where the hell you been Tri?

Working a lot. Truck has been taking a back seat to saving for 2 wheels. Hopefully in a few months in time for summer.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
bump for tri. gives great reach-a-rounds
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Hello TW

I have a room for rent in the Allied Gardens, near SDSU. If you know anyone looking for a room to rent please let me know. 600 for 1 room. If the person wants to rent two rooms it will be $1000 and they will have their own bathroom. It a a 4 bedroom house in the Allied Gardens area. I will be living there.

PM me for more information.

Tri

Hey Tri waaazup brother ??!! Glad to see you moving towards my neck of the woods (well, within 10-12 miles anyway) saving for a bike I see, nice !! But what a tight ass, you should offer to PAY someone $600 just to move in with you, you'd get better results !!!

j/k buddy good luck with roomie & $600 is def. ballpark for this area, allied gardens is just a rocks throw from Del Cerro with its high dig $$$$ homes.