Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

F/S?? New O'Reilly Battery? Interest?

Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
F/S?? New O'Reilly Battery? Interest?

So here's the story:
I dropped off my OEM battery at a San Diego O'reilly autoparts store for their free charging service since it was giving me starting issues. When I went back for the battery, the clerk searched and searched for it but could not find it - They "lost" it. The clerk said she remembers it holding the charge so it was technically still "good"... but they no longer had it.

The manager has apologized for the mishap and has offered to provide me with a new battery. Great right? Well since my truck is my DD, I went and bought a battery somewhere else before I even took the OEM battery in to O'reilly (I no longer need a battery).

So I can either ask the manager to give me store credit for the value of a replacement battery (not sure if he can do that), or simply grab a new battery and sell it to someone here for slightly less than what it costs at the store.

Anybody interested in buying a brand new battery from O'Reilly? Let me know ASAP because I'm calling the manager today.