Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Tech in North County area, if anybody needs work I'm your guy!

Old 03-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #81
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
The Truck Shop stocks poly bushing sets for both 1st and 2nd Gens for factory LCA replacements. $50 a set, just incase anyone else needs them and asks you Jason. Save a few hundred over dealers for what Micah paid.
I have the bushings, its the sleeves that no one sells
Old 03-11-2013, 12:46 PM   #82
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
do you install aftermarket head lights? got some spyders ready to go in my 2006
Old 03-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #83
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I think Jason does everything. And if he doesn't know how to do something, he'll learn how and still do it for you
Old 03-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #84
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsideTRD View Post
Wanted to say Jason did a great job installing my UCAs this week, highly recommended. Works fast and gets the job done. Thanks Jason!
You are very welcome, thanks for your business, lwt mw know if I can help in the future.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Hey Jason . Ill be passing along your number to a friend ( mike ) . He has a 2000 4runner and the motor is bogging down under full acceleration .
Awesome, much appreciated! All my work is through referral..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradicus8 View Post
do you install aftermarket head lights? got some spyders ready to go in my 2006
Yeah, no problem I am sure I can handle a headlamp install, they arent too difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
The Truck Shop stocks poly bushing sets for both 1st and 2nd Gens for factory LCA replacements. $50 a set, just incase anyone else needs them and asks you Jason. Save a few hundred over dealers for what Micah paid.
We needed the stupid steel sleeves, Micah had the poly bushings, the problem was that the new arms had no bushings or sleeves and to remove the old ones is virtually impossible without damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I have the bushings, its the sleeves that no one sells
Yep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I think Jason does everything. And if he doesn't know how to do something, he'll learn how and still do it for you
Thats right! I aint scarred. I am smarter than I look, lol.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #85
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
Hey can you pm me how much to install bolt on bamf sliders? It requires a couple drill holes if I remember correctly
Old 03-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #86
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
sub..
Old 03-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #88
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
Hey can you pm me how much to install bolt on bamf sliders? It requires a couple drill holes if I remember correctly
Honestly welding them on is 1000000X better option.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #89
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Honestly welding them on is 1000000X better option.
I got the bolt on version. I wanted the option to take them of(Just for resale value). Still debating if I want to keep my truck and modify it or trade it in for a AC SB. Otherwise I would have gotten weldon.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #90
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ski4life7 View Post
I got the bolt on version. I wanted the option to take them of(Just for resale value). Still debating if I want to keep my truck and modify it or trade it in for a AC SB. Otherwise I would have gotten weldon.
Depends on how long it takes but it won't be a lot if it's a bolt on affair, could do it while you wait, they all go on Differently so it's hard to say exactly but will be more than fair and will be done properly.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #91
I think there are 2-4 drill holes needed, which I dont want to do because my mark and cuts never match up. Ill see if the other socal guys are having a build day for the boltons if not I may hit you up. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #94
Who needs roads?

All is well with my money pit.

Had Jason do a full brake overhaul and replace/repair a bad leaking rear axle seal.

On my way to Jasons house out of the FRIKING blue I lose brake line pressure and cruise through an intersection... thankfully it just turned red and no one was going...

Turned out to be a bad crush washer seal on a tight line.. he loosened and re tightened both sides lines just in case.

I swapped my pads and rotors to Hawk LTS pads and Power Slot Cryo treated slotted rotors and he cleaned up and got the rear brakes working proper again, the bad rear axle seal was shitting oil all over the drums so my Ebrake was not working properly.

My old pads were EBC green stuff and had about 60k on them and were cracked and getting pretty worn down and the old rotors were still good and were powerslot standard slotted rotors so I donated them to Old Man Doug, His were in need of replacement so it all worked out.

I am one of his more regular customers and get maintenance work done as peace of mind when I can because a small amount for parts and labor now is far better than a failure.

So far in the past 12 months my truck has needed some very expensive parts replaced because I was not keeping up on them.

Live and learn, Get a mechanic you trust and have them take 5 minutes on your truck looking for things that need attention you would never think of.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #96
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm any interest in doing a 5zvfe or 2jz swap into a pickup
Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #97
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Hmm any interest in doing a 5zvfe or 2jz swap into a pickup
Wouldnt even bother with the V6, they are pretty weak as far as a swap goes, a 2JZ, that would be pretty mean, but also pretty hard on the wallet! Open check? And if its 4x4, sheesh, a few things fighting for the same spot!
But it would have to be bid at time and material, which means I cannot say how much, mine has an LS1 and a T56 so anything is possible!
Very, very time consuming is an understatement, did everything myself.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #98
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #100
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Lol we told ya to go with 2.0's, but Noooooooo you had to be a pioneer lol