Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Tech in North County area, if anybody needs work I'm your guy!

Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #101
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I mean, yea all you'd have to do is just replicate the tabs/top/back piece with maybe an inch or 1/2" wider and you'd be fine.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #102
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I mean, yea all you'd have to do is just replicate the tabs/top/back piece with maybe an inch or 1/2" wider and you'd be fine.
Like I said it needs to be redesigned, and then it would fit 2.0 and 2.5 series dampers. Just scrap the current design and go with new ones and it will work for all. Just my .02.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #103
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Don't say that, Jason, right when I'm about to install the first kit LOL. Bring this back up in like 6 months once I'm happy with my kit
Old 03-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #104
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Don't say that, Jason, right when I'm about to install the first kit LOL. Bring this back up in like 6 months once I'm happy with my kit
Get the 2.0 done and done, the 2.5 is simply too big, would need wheel spacers too, more money! The 2.0 works fine.

These things arent Trophy trucks! Lol.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #105
I need to change my pants now. Why did you post that engine!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #106
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Agreed
Old 04-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #107
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Agreed
Haha, thats my play car... 67 Camaro.

And thanks for the pics Chris!
Old 04-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #110
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jason for the great service.

I highly recommend Jason. He was extremely friendly and is very knowledgeable. He doesnt mind you watching and asking questions. I learned a few things just being there.

Like many on this forum, I too was experiencing the front diff vibe. I ordered the ECGS bushing and had Jason install it. The install went smoothly and now I am one satisfied tacoma owner. The vibe is hardly noticeable anymore.

Thanks once again
Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #112
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Like I said it needs to be redesigned, and then it would fit 2.0 and 2.5 series dampers. Just scrap the current design and go with new ones and it will work for all. Just my .02.
this guy modified his for 2.5's http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html
Old 04-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #113
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
The sides of the shock are gonna be scratched to hell most likely due to there being no clearance laterally. I still thing think the 2.0 is plenty..
Old 04-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #114
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Thanks Jason for the great service.

I highly recommend Jason. He was extremely friendly and is very knowledgeable. He doesnt mind you watching and asking questions. I learned a few things just being there.

Like many on this forum, I too was experiencing the front diff vibe. I ordered the ECGS bushing and had Jason install it. The install went smoothly and now I am one satisfied tacoma owner. The vibe is hardly noticeable anymore.

Thanks once again
Your very welcome, anytime you need something just let me know!
And thank you for your business. And if your truck still has small vibes try switching the rear tires from side to side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
HAHA Yes if im ever in AZ i will contact you or even near there.
And solid work
I really only work from Vista...I just go out to Havasu to play.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #115
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The sides of the shock are gonna be scratched to hell most likely due to there being no clearance laterally. I still thing think the 2.0 is plenty..
yeah, i just thought it was interesting that someone did it..
Old 04-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #116
05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tundra13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
05tundra13's Tacoma Gallery
how much to swap headers on my tundra?
Old 05-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #117
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jason, do you have any tips for lining up a timing cover? I can't seem to get it to match up.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #118
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
Hey Jason, do you have any tips for lining up a timing cover? I can't seem to get it to match up.
Thats strange should go right on, got any pics?
Old 05-24-2013, 09:53 AM   #119
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats strange should go right on, got any pics?
Dude, you are totally right. I was making the job harder than it really was. I finally got it back on after a 20 minute break and a cigar. I chalk it up to a little and anxiety