Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Tech in North County area, if anybody needs work I'm your guy!

Old 07-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #121
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Just sent you a PM to get Tyler's rear kit installed buddy!
Thanks looking forward to it. I appreciate your business!

I will take some pics and post em up of the install.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #123
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Hey Jason, just wanted to see how install was going? Hope all is well and see you tomorrow to pick up my truck!!
Heres the install pics.

From this

Old 07-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #125
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good jason
Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #127
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Heres the install pics.

From this

Quote:
More pics

Limit strap CLevis mounts

Lower strap mounts.

Jason, thank you so much for doing this work for me. It turned out above my expectations and if I ever need any more work done I am coming out to you! Don't mind the drive for quality work from a very well educated individual. If anyone needs work done, hit up Jason! He will not disappoint you and he gives out a pretty good deal for a lot of work. All the welds were super clean, so needless to say I am beyond stoked!
Old 07-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #128
Turbo Meister

I am glad your happy, it came out really good IMO, I liked the kit and hope you get to have a lot of fun with it, I know I would.

Gave me some motivation to go dial in my Jeep now, lol. After working on everyone elses projects I never get do my own stuff, haha. I am not complaining though
Old 02-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #130
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Jason! Did you get picked this year to ride the Rip to Cabo? A buddy of mine road last year and is going back this year. I saw the list was out & I remember you talking about it last year...hope you got in!
Old 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #131
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Had Jason work on my 98 Land Cruiser a few weeks ago. New rotors, pads, inner/outer wheel bearings and seal, new ss brake lines, replaced valve cover gaskets, cleaned throttle body, and power washed the whole engine compartment. I wouldnt hesitate to go back to Jason. Excellent work my friend, two
Old 05-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #132
Turbo Meister

Thanks guys, and Dave, no Rip to Cabo, waay too much money for me. I will just stick to racing nationals and more local stuff.

And Rodrigo, thanks, I hope you are happy with everything, any questions dont hesitate to ask!
Old 05-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #133
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for my install in a month or so
Old 05-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #134
AMC is on a distinguished road

AMC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am glad your happy, it came out really good IMO, I liked the kit and hope you get to have a lot of fun with it, I know I would.

Gave me some motivation to go dial in my Jeep now, lol. After working on everyone elses projects I never get do my own stuff, haha. I am not complaining though
Too bad you aren't in orange county.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:24 PM   #135
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, what are your thoughts of using seafoam through a vacuum line? Or just doing a seafoam "treatment" in general?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #136
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Jason, what are your thoughts of using seafoam through a vacuum line? Or just doing a seafoam "treatment" in general?
Just make sure it gets to all your cylinders equally, depending on where the vacuum line is it may or may not be a good spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMC View Post
Too bad you aren't in orange county.
It aint that far! I have guys coming from way further than that! Trust me its worth it!!
Old 06-27-2014, 10:43 AM   #138
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I use the brake booster vacuum line on my honda.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #139
Turbo Meister

Thanks to all my customers!! I appreciate all the work from you guys.
It must be cab chop season, done 5 in the past 4 weeks!!

Keep em coming! And thanks again for using me as your go-to guy. So stoked to have a good group of customers thats growing quite bit lately.

Now that I am working at Joe Hauler motorcycle carriers as the fabricator it wont affect my work scheduling as I work there during the evenings..

Thanks again guys!
Old 07-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #140
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get my dirt bike back up to you for some maintenance and seat shaving lol tired of not reaching the ground other than that I love what you did with it! So much more power I think I'd like some longer gears though.. I'll give you a call this week to see when you have some time.

AND Anyone thinking about getting work done with Jason here.. Stop thinking about it and DO IT! Jason is a good dude who knows a lot about a lot and does Great work!